Please advice i am a FTD who wants to go to a normal four year program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dredmegahed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am ftd that want to go to a normal DDS school instead of doing the advance standing program because i cant get all the required paperwork for the school. Please advise and we can talk more. Is this normal to do??

I went to undergrad here in the states but some how ended in a school overseas

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Rearrange those letters backwards and you get a giggity giggity goo...alrriittee

Ok quakmire from family guy...btw i am not some FOB (fresh off the boat) immigrant...

I decided to serve my country and got screwed in the process

Are you sure you can't get the paperwork together? You could save 2 years + A LOT of money by doing advanced standing..

Alternatively, why not just go in and do an AEGD/GPR...I'm pretty sure that some states will license you if you do a GPR/AEGD with them for a while...look into that.

The paper work requires me to take an exam for the language which I don't speak so I don't have licensure in the country. I am not able to be registered with the ministry of health without that. Btw part one 3 month, tofel 1 month part two another 3 month. So that's at least one year to do that here. Then another to apply idk if all of that is worth it. I don't work and I can't work. I am a us citizen and did my undergraduate in bio.