please advice....urgent!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolsonam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i m a graduate from India and I have applied for NBDE part 1 and i an going to apply for embassy interview. As my uncle is green card holder of United States.... is there any need of any sponsorship or affidavit regarding his bank balance or any official document from his side. secondly i want know, should i mention about any particular type of visa or not.
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
If he is the one sponsoring your visit then yes,you will need his recent bank statements.Do you hold anyother visa at present?

Hi!
If he is the one sponsoring your visit then yes,you will need his recent bank statements.Do you hold anyother visa at present?[/QUOT
yes he is sponsoring me and I will ask him to send the bank statements.....but at present I don't have any visa for any country...this is the first time I m applying..
thanks! really appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
So say you want to apply for business visa and the officer will do everything else accordingly
Later when you are accepted in any school,your visa status will change so don't worry now

So say you want to apply for business visa and the officer will do everything else accordingly
Later when you are accepted in any school,your visa status will change so don't worry now
thank u so much!!

thank u so much!!

can u help me for 1 another ques.... please pet me know if u know anything about this !!

I have applied for nbde part 1 and my transaction is successful and they e-mailed me back describing they will contact my within 24 hours for scheduling my test date... but its been 4 days and they have yet not replied to my application..... can anyone let me know what to do!!
one more thing..... they have written in the nbde guide that they need ECE report..... but I have not sent till now as they have asked for electronic result directly sent to them by ECE bt there is no information on either site how to send electronic result....... is this is the reason they are not replying or something else?? nd how to send e-report??
please help!!!!
thanks

Go to ECE and ADA websites and get theirs numbers and call them.
I'm busy right now,will msg later sorry

thank u....
I got some trouble while filling my ds 160 form..... I clicked on category B1/B2(bussiness/pleasure) by mistake on my embassy form..... instead of only B1......does it make difference or will it create any issue ..... plz help!!!!
thaks!!

Go to ECE and ADA websites and get theirs numbers and call them.
I'm busy right now,will msg later sorry
I want to know what is the fee for NBDE PART 1.......
I registered for nbde part 1 through prometric and I was charged $520 but I found somewhere that the test costs only $300. plz help me