Urgent Questions About NBDE Part1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marineband

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I decided to do it. Here, i've got a quick question.

Is there a limit GPA for doing the NBDE Part 1. I'm a third year dental student. I'll do my ECE stuff. But i know, after this year, my GPA is low. If there's no limit for this, i'll start studying for part 1.

And, i'm planing to to it next summer. There's a year i have. What do suggest for me to study. I started with Wheeler's Dental Anatomy. And First Aid for rest. What should i do?

Thank you guys a lot, have a nice day.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
The is no limit for GPA to give exam.You don't need to do your ECE now. Do it after you graduate. For a dental student to take NBDE 1 you will need an eligibility letter which is signed by your Dean. You can find this letter on JCNDE website.
You can follow the following steps:
1- Go to JCNDE website and make a DENTPIN
2- Print the eligibility letter and get it signed and stamped by your dean
3- Send the letter to JCNDE address in the US
4- Wait for their email
5- Pay NBDE fees and apply for exam

For preparation: Dental decks -revise 2-3 times, First aid, you tube videos, Crack the nbde mock tests.This much is enough. There is no need to read textbooks.

Good Luck!!

Hi,
The is no limit for GPA to give exam.You don't need to do your ECE now. Do it after you graduate. For a dental student to take NBDE 1 you will need an eligibility letter which is signed by your Dean. You can find this letter on JCNDE website.
You can follow the following steps:
1- Go to JCNDE website and make a DENTPIN
2- Print the eligibility letter and get it signed and stamped by your dean
3- Send the letter to JCNDE address in the US
4- Wait for their email
5- Pay NBDE fees and apply for exam

For preparation: Dental decks -revise 2-3 times, First aid, you tube videos, Crack the nbde mock tests.This much is enough. There is no need to read textbooks.

Good Luck!!
thank you a lot!

Hi ,No limit for GPA means what?
I had we need GPA 3 above to get Admission .
Even if you give NBDE 1 and 2 and if, your GPA is less ?
I know a friend who cleared NBDE 1 and 2 ,but his GPA is around 2 .
he is applying from past 3 years every college is rejecting his application.
Please let me know do we have any options to get admission.