please tell me the link for,,,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aim

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello sdn,,,

there are lot of threads in these and to find out what i need seems difficult so it wud nice if u could help me tell the LINKS OR WEBSITE OR EXPLAIN for Dental anatomy doubts.
i can't understand those posslets law and also the tooth movement (diagrammatic)questions. any inputs would be appreciated.
please let me know soon as i have only few days for my part1.
thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

aim said:
hello sdn,,,

there are lot of threads in these and to find out what i need seems difficult so it wud nice if u could help me tell the LINKS OR WEBSITE OR EXPLAIN for Dental anatomy doubts.
i can't understand those posslets law and also the tooth movement (diagrammatic)questions. any inputs would be appreciated.
please let me know soon as i have only few days for my part1.
thanks in advance.

if you can ask specific doughts some people can helf you out , for the possets figues, imagine the horizontal and vertical jaw realtions records. these are the records. remember the extrinsic tracings of the jaw relations , how do they look, they look like these. these are the tracings of the movemnet of the mandible , represented in 2 dimentions, the missing dimention is the one that you are looking at in . got it . (i hope ) best of luck