Post Bac Undergrad Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nyu2004

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
Since we're all in the same boat I thought it would be cool to know a little bit about what Post bac everyone was applying to and their stats.
Mine:
B.A. New York University '07'
G.P.A. 3.06
BCMP: 2.78
MCAT: 24R (7, 10, 7)
Med School stats
Interviewed
Albert Einstein (Denied)
UCLA Charles Drew (Waiting with fingers crossed)
Meharry (Hold)

Post Bac Programs
Wake Forest (Interviewed, offers automatic acceptance to medical school)
AMS of New York (Accepted, amazing program that offers admission to Albert Einstein upon completion)
UCSD (Interview tomorrow)

So that's mine, what about everyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

sounds like you'll be fine regardless what school you will end up going to. I am still studying for the mcat. mind me asking but are you taking these postbacs to 'enhance' your gpa or are you a career changer or took few sciences? some of these schools on your list looks like they are for those who are career changers or took a few sciences courses. thanks and gl w/ everything

~m~

Thanks Docito
Really the only reason that I am doing post bac is because I didn't get into medical school this year. Each program I interviewed for sent me an email and invited me to apply. If possible I would definitely try to apply to Wake Forest's program. It is amazing and the people truly care about you succeeding in school and in life. I wish you all the best of luck.

Members don't see this ad :)