Pre med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ABH911

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this. I am currently working full time with excellent medical experience. I am pre med obtaining bachelors degree. Looking for options or ideas to add to my resume. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I can be doing independently that involve research or volunteer? Just looking for some ideas. Thanks!

-Andy

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am new to this. I am currently working full time with excellent medical experience. I am pre med obtaining bachelors degree. Looking for options or ideas to add to my resume. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I can be doing independently that involve research or volunteer? Just looking for some ideas. Thanks!

-Andy
Besides gaining a research experience, consider adding a few hours of nonmedical community service per week for a cause you care about. Physician shadowing is important too. Teaching (mentoring, coaching, TA, tutor) and leadership make an application stronger, too, and could be part of a community service activity.

Reactions: 1 user