Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that's hilarious. But you posted one that's 2 minutes too short. I had to find the full version:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sp4BWp6rgTc

That was great!

"It is because Aisan guys have very, very smaaaall.... confidence."

Anyone else think it was hilarious when the Indian kid loses his accent? :laugh: Again, that was great.

Oh, and my two cents on the attractiveness deal... I drool over the hotties, but I would only date someone with a brain, a heart, and a compatible mind-frame.

On the comment about about plastic surgery = disgusting.... when I was a teenager, I really thought that anyone who could have plastic surgery had to be an awful, shallow, plastic, petty person. Then I realized how much things like aging and having children have an effect on your body, and they generally aren't good things for your attractiveness. Thus, I've reached the conclusion that it really isn't a big deal if after a woman has kids, she gets her tummy tucked, or someone who's flat as a board wants a little bit of cleavage, etc. It's all about making yourself feel better, and good or bad, looking attractive to other people makes most people feel better. Whoever said ugly people are bitter... I'm pretty sure that that is generally the case. I sure as hell would be. Call me shallow... I can't really deny it, but I think that self-esteem & confidence are necessary to success & happiness, and I imagine that looking good is a useful, easy way to add confidence (even though I know that really attractive people have just as much insecurity as not so attractive... or so they say). Anyways... that's my opinion. And you know what they say about opinions... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

OMG, that's hilarious. But you posted one that's 2 minutes too short. I had to find the full version:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sp4BWp6rgTc

I love UCSD. Phil's hot. I'd go out with him. Also, evade and her man are a white girl asian boy couple. I hope she wouldn't mind me saying that. They're going to have cute babies.

:p

And sccrbaby12 should teach me how to do my hair. Pretty girl.

lol you know your chances will drastically improve if you went to UCLA, and as i recall you really liked UCLA, the reason being:

[YOUTUBE]0GfGwAKacyw[/YOUTUBE]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa8.jpg

*note im premed now

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm new so I'll bite :)

n502561551_5364_779.jpg

my girlfriend is also pre-med :thumbup:

This is the one I've been sending to medical schools (when they request a pic, obviously :>)

Attachments

• med-school-pic.jpg
    med-school-pic.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 204
Damn, now I'm feeling kinda old :laugh: this is me, and yes, I am going to have a more natural hair color when I start applying to med schools (I figure this is my last chance to do something like this, so why not?)

337027685_45481ea4a2_m.jpg

I'm bored...and my mdapps profile ruins any chance at anonymity around here...
n5400168_30605850_6902.jpg

I am unshamelessly posting a body shot (I'm still pretty excited about losing 25 lbs last year if you couldn't tell.. :D ) And yes, he always looks that unhappy in pictures.

Attachments

• john.JPG
    john.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 231
  • me.JPG
    me.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 503
Members don't see this ad :)
Aright, time to hop in on the fun.

Attachments

• app_pic.JPG
    app_pic.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 125
  • n9101104_6221.jpg
    n9101104_6221.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 132
why does it never work when i use the mountain icon and a link :(
Because it doesn't end in .jpg or .gif, etc. If you want to post a picture from Webshots, you can't right-click and get the address of the picture like you would anywhere else (because it uses Flash). On the bottom right, where it says "post in a forum," you can copy that and paste it here. SDN uses vBulletin.

Because it doesn't end in .jpg or .gif, etc. If you want to post a picture from Webshots, you can't right-click and get the address of the picture like you would anywhere else (because it uses Flash). On the bottom right, where it says "post in a forum," you can copy that and paste it here. SDN uses vBulletin.

But it still posts it kind of small, instead of just a picture like everyone else's, and then you click and it goes to my webshots page. I also tried myspace. I am computer illiterate :oops:

oh and p.s. i tried the forum link in the bottom right hand corner and that ended up being my first blank post.

But it still posts it kind of small, instead of just a picture like everyone else's, and then you click and it goes to my webshots page. I also tried myspace. I am computer illiterate :oops:
Yeah, it looks like it only gives you the URL for the thumbnail. Sorry. I never liked Webshots. I'm a Flickr user myself.

no flirting here, but I assumed if I just said "cute dog" she might be offended.

my girlfriend wouldn't like it if I flirted :)

Look, Lisa! He's a cheating dog!

Hm you have quit smoking for 2 months and your pic was dated dec. 22nd 2006. I guess someone forgot to change the time on the camera. :D

OMG - that was hilarious. And I agree - he's pretty cute. But I've always had a thing for Asian guys.

Vin Diesel is hot !! I love how you always change your avatar so I have a new one to look forward to!!

PS - I'm devising a plan to save all the DABs

Hm you have quit smoking for 2 months and your pic was dated dec. 22nd 2006. I guess someone forgot to change the time on the camera. :D

Ha. Hmm.. well I really have quit for that long, but MAYBE I had one that night. Ive had two slipups and that was one of them.

Vin Diesel is hot !! I love how you always change your avatar so I have a new one to look forward to!!

PS - I'm devising a plan to save all the DABs

:laugh: Thanks :)

yo quitting smoking is hard. congrats for sticking with it.

and on an unrelated note, i'd hit that.

Seconded.

On both counts :D

Another pic. Last summer in Cali. Have since lost 15 lbs and got my jawline back. Here's a life tip for you all. If you ever go to Iraq, don't eat all you can eat for every meal the entire year. You will gain weight.
myspacehairal9.jpg

Lisa...Is that a Leonberger? I have one too!

Wow, I looked up pictures and my dog looks like that in the face, especially the puppy pictures. But he is a mix, we got him from the SPCA. We know his mom was an all black pit bull, and they think that she did it with some sort of a shepherd.

Status
Not open for further replies.