PreMPJE.com question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PANCFLRPH

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a multi-test pack? I bought a 4 test pack and was about a third of the way through the post test question/answer review when I walked away and my session timed out. Do you know if I can sign back into the same test again? If I do will it count against the four that I purchased? Do we have the ability to go back into a test that we have already taken to review the answers again?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Turns out you have unlimited access to all of the tests you have purchased for one month. The folks at prempje.com got back to me pretty quick with that answer. I have only taken one of the four tests that I'd purchased and passed with an 86. I believe now that combining these tests with the FloridaBOP website postings of Laws/Rules will be plenty sufficient for a good test prep. Hope this helps.

I took the prempje.com test and got a score of 29!!! (Passing is 75) And I had percentage right answers: 82%. Does this mean I will likely fail the real MPJE ? I am taking the MPJE this week and I am really worried and freaking out. Thanks :scared:

I took the prempje.com test and got a score of 29!!! (Passing is 75) And I had percentage right answers: 82%. Does this mean I will likely fail the real MPJE ? I am taking the MPJE this week and I am really worried and freaking out. Thanks :scared:

How'd you end up doing? I'm wondering the same thing - my first test I got 40% right and had a score of 83, my second I got 78% right and had a score of 53!

Members don't see this ad :)
so i got the florida mpje tests, and the stupid website wont even allow me to type in the access code. what the hell?

so i got the florida mpje tests, and the stupid website wont even allow me to type in the access code. what the hell?

You have to use Internet Explorer, and do a combination of right clicking with your mouse to be able to enter the access code. And you have to allow access to the clipboard in order for it to work.

The score scaling is kind of crazy. One test, I got 42% correct, with a score of 9 (like half the test was DATA, which I didn't read). Second test, I got a score of 150, with 97% right. Seeing as how the MPJE doesn't even go to 150, I would say the scoring probably isn't very predictive at all.

you should complain to the website for wierd scoring system. i havent taken the test yet,..

I just took a pre-MPJE, and one of the questions asked how many times one could retake the MPJE in one year. That didn't help my confidence, to say the least.

For the record, there is no set amount, but you must wait 30 days to retake it. Hopefully I don't have to find that out the hard way.

I created this account specifically to inform readers about PreMPJE.com

I just purchased a 4 pack of NJ law exams from PreMPJE.com and was wildly disappointed with the content. Almost all of the questions had severe grammatical or spelling errors. More importantly, many of the questions had “correct” answers that were the exact opposite of current New Jersey law. Many questions did not utilize basic logic and others had not been updated in years following changes to state regulations.

I have not been able to get a response from the site regarding a refund, but have since passed the NJ MPJE with a respectable score. I stopped using the site’s questions half way through my first exam. I am certain that if I had actually used the questions I purchased my score would have been significantly lower. Please do yourself a favor and try any other service or just make some detailed note cards while you study (significantly cheaper).

Good luck preparing for you MPJE to anyone who reads this!

I created this account specifically to inform readers about PreMPJE.com

I just purchased a 4 pack of NJ law exams from PreMPJE.com and was wildly disappointed with the content. Almost all of the questions had severe grammatical or spelling errors. More importantly, many of the questions had “correct” answers that were the exact opposite of current New Jersey law. Many questions did not utilize basic logic and others had not been updated in years following changes to state regulations.

I have not been able to get a response from the site regarding a refund, but have since passed the NJ MPJE with a respectable score. I stopped using the site’s questions half way through my first exam. I am certain that if I had actually used the questions I purchased my score would have been significantly lower. Please do yourself a favor and try any other service or just make some detailed note cards while you study (significantly cheaper).

Good luck preparing for you MPJE to anyone who reads this!

HEY! wow i just saw this and am so thankful for your message. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUY THE PACKAGE!! i looked at their practice questions and saw a grammatical error in 1 and was a little iffy. so definitely don't buy huh? do you recommend any other sources for practice questions? and what did you use to study for the exam? i am using a book by Cifaldi and the boards statutes/regulations on their website, do you think that will suffice? thanks a lot!!!!!

PreMPJE is pure garbage. The writing in barely in English and there are a disturbing number of outright mistakes in the answers. Avoid!