Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDbound!!!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wondering who all is applying/interviewing/ been accepted yet?? I recieved my acceptance on 12/5 and cannot wait to start there next Fall!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! Just wondering who all is applying/interviewing/ been accepted yet?? I recieved my acceptance on 12/5 and cannot wait to start there next Fall!
Hey Man congrats ..I just applied to that school like two days ago and I really feeling the school.. Would you mind sharing ur status?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi PharmDbound,
Congrats on your acceptance. Can you tell me when you interviewed with the college?

I would like to know how many people have been admitted already , and please share your status if you do not mind....I'm still waiting on interview invite... I submitted my application a day prior the administration went on Fall break......

Sorry for late reply! I interviewed there on 12/3 and got the acceptance letter/call on 12/5.

They never received my supplementals that i sent since 12/18/14. But Mrs Kane is very nice and currently working with me. I really love this school

hi again.. will you have a bachelors degree when you start pharmacy college in Fall 2015?
Although I will technically have enough credits for a Bachelors degree I will not be done before I matriculate in the Fall. I'm actually finishing up my last prereq at the moment... I left public speaking for last :/

They never received my supplementals that i sent since 12/18/14. But Mrs Kane is very nice and currently working with me. I really love this school
Mrs. Kane is super sweet! The staff is one of the reasons Presbyterian was my top pick for Pharmacy school! Hopefully you get an interview soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Mrs. Kane is super sweet! The staff is one of the reasons Presbyterian was my top pick for Pharmacy school! Hopefully you get an interview soon!

Would be happy if I do soon. My application is currently under review... I only have one pre-requisite left " Political Science and I'm currently enrolled.... So How long did it take to hear back after received your" application is currently under review? I just want to know when I can expect a phone call from them!!!!

Would be happy if I do soon. My application is currently under review... I only have one pre-requisite left " Political Science and I'm currently enrolled.... So How long did it take to hear back after received your" application is currently under review? I just want to know when I can expect a phone call from them!!!!
They got back to me pretty quickly... I want to say it was within a week or two.

Has anyone been notified about being on a wait list for Fall 2015?

Has anyone else heard anything? I got the save the date for the class of 2019 meet and greet in April, but unfortunately will not be able to attend. I'd love to meet some of my future classmates on here!

Anyone know if there's a Facebook page just for our class so we can get to know each other better?

I haven't seen one but I think someone should make one! I know other classes have them