princeton course free re-take

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xylem29

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you were to take the tpr course for the april mcat - but then have to rewrite the aug mcat - can u take their course again (for the aug) for free?

(i think for kaplan this is true)

Members don't see this ad.

xylem29 said:
If you were to take the tpr course for the april mcat - but then have to rewrite the aug mcat - can u take their course again (for the aug) for free?

you need to pay for the books again, thats it.

I am taking the Kaplan class again for free. Books included.

Kussemek said:
you need to pay for the books again, thats it.

But if you already got the books from the first time - why would you need to get them a second time? So are you saying that they will let you take the course again - but only if you pay for the books (ie. basically you get the course at a discount but it surely is not free like Kaplan's).

Members don't see this ad :)
Just read the web page. Don't be lazy.

http://www.princetonreview.com/testprep/testprep.asp?TPRPAGE=769&TYPE=LOBBY

For classroom courses, you need to be enrolled in a program that began on or after February 20, 2005, attend your classes (or their makeups), take all of your scheduled tests during the term of the course, and complete your homework. If your score isn’t higher on the actual exam than your earlier, official test score (or first proctored diagnostic test if you’re a first-timer), then you can work with us again at no charge for up to one year, or you may get a full refund. To be eligible for the refund, you must take the actual test within one month after completion of your course and present a copy of your official score report and your diagnostic score results at the time you invoke the guarantee (no later than 90 days after your final course session). Refunds may take up to six weeks to be processed. You can keep your materials...we’re not that cheap.

xylem29 said:

If you sign up for a Kaplan course this January, you get two courses for the price of one: You can prepare for both the April and August tests, without having to finish the Higher Score Guarantee stuff. So I would go with that.