Princeton Review Self-Paced Diagnostic Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roro254

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I signed up for the Princeton Review Self-paced course, but now I need to take the diagnostic exams. Does anyone know where to find these? My dashboard only includes practice exams but I was told by Princeton that those were not the same as diagnostics. the exams are should appear as "Biology Diagnostic Exam 1A"

Members don't see this ad.

They are listed as part of the given class day. The first bio diagnostic is under the first day of bio class ("before class"), and later there are diagnostics that you'll take after covering the material ("after class")

Do you have access to the syllabus for PR MCAT 2015? I'm looking for that to see how to study make a schedule...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having a hard time deciding between taking a class and the self-paced option. Do you know if the self-paced option include pre-recorded class lectures or do they only have study materials? The website mentions the self-paced has recorded instruction but I was told there was no video/audio included with the self-paced option. Can someone confirm this?

These diagnostic exams have been very helpful. Been scoring in the 65%-70% range for all the A1 tests I've taken. I have been post gaming them too after doing them, it's been helpful. By accident, I wanted to see how long the Bio diagnostic exam (before I start studying today) and ended the exam without any questions answered. I hope I can retake it and get feedback on the second one and disregard the first attempt that I didn't mean to submit.