Process of Choosing a Major for College

D

deleted421268

ATM i am a sophomore and will be a junior next year. As of now I do not know what to major in. My interests are working out/lifting so maybe exercise kinesiology with pre med focus. Also am a big math guy, so maybe that as well?? What are some other majors that are good for someone whose into working out that I am not aware about similar to exercise kinesiology?? Also is it bad idea to not major in science?? Should I major in science or not because it will prepare me better?? Feedback would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

1. Sure

2. Exercise science, nutrition, Phys. Ed.

3. No

4. No

Major in what you want. If that's exercise science, great. If it's math, okay. You just need to take the required prerequisites, which albeit easier to do in science majors, it does not have to be a science major.

I hear that exercise science is a bear unless you really enjoy it, but that could be probably be said about most majors. No matter what you choose, good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do Med schools prefer one major over another??? Any one have statistics on what major are the most and least admitted to Med School out of curiosity??

Do Med schools prefer one major over another??? Any one have statistics on what major are the most and least admitted to Med School out of curiosity??

Most admitted: Music. least admitted: Nursing.

OP, exercise science, do it and don't look back. A math major will tank your gpa.