Project One - Walgreens?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread just reaffirms my impressions of Wags. Enough said.

Your impression of Walgreens is that people jump to conclusions without bothering to get the facts? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Your impression of Walgreens is that people jump to conclusions without bothering to get the facts? :smuggrin:
No. That they are not an advocate for pharmacy as a profession, just pretending to be when it is convenient in order to bring about a new world order in which they have a **** ton more money and nothing else matters.

I worked for them once, for 24 days (10 days + 2 weeks after giving notice). My impression is that things haven't changed from back in the day when they mandated that we offer to fill narcotics for cash if they were refill too soon, partly for "fear of being sued" but mainly for the profit.

No. That they are not an advocate for pharmacy as a profession, just pretending to be when it is convenient in order to bring about a new world order in which they have a **** ton more money and nothing else matters.

I worked for them once, for 24 days (10 days + 2 weeks after giving notice). My impression is that things haven't changed from back in the day when they mandated that we offer to fill narcotics for cash if they were refill too soon, partly for "fear of being sued" but mainly for the profit.

:eek:

Giving two weeks notice was too much in that case. That is just crazy. I am glad nothing like that has ever came up (yet :xf:) for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
:eek:

Giving two weeks notice was too much in that case. That is just crazy. I am glad nothing like that has ever came up (yet :xf:) for me.
I offered to work less than 2 weeks. But, apparently they were short staffed and needed me to stay. If I wrote a book about that place it would be "The Jungle" of pharmacy.

Last edited:
First off I think the route this thread has taken is a little skewed. From what I know of the program and I'm not a first hand account is that the program combines some of the ideas from POWER along with Walgreen's vision for the future of pharmacy.

I think we all agree that central fill/POWER like programs will improve efficiency and decrease payroll in the short-term. We all know this is a direction companies are taking and shouldn't be surprised. I believe the stores that will be hit the hardest are the busier locations (500+ rx's/day) that might lose a middle pharmacist.

As for this new pilot Walgreen is doing, from what I hear its only in a few select locations in the Chicago area. They basically take the pharmacist out of the pharmacy and put them in their own little booth out of the floor. They take out a lot of the mundane tasks (yielding phone calls, ringing patients, etc.) and get rid of them by putting the pharmacist on the floor. While on the floor, the pharmacist can counsel patients, immunize, MTM, do health screenings and if nothing else is going on, do data review and entry.

I think their idea is to get the pharmacist more involved in patient care and do more clinical activities. We all know pharmacy is an evolving profession with change that is inevitable. Walgreen wants to continue to expand the role of the pharmacist and establish more roles for us in the health care profession. After all, that is how they run their business right? The old days of counting pills and pounding out as many RXs as you can and nothing else is no longer a viable business model as reimbursement rates keep falling and Wal-mart and others tend to de-value the profession with cheap drugs.

I am not blind to the fact that some facets of the program my increase efficiency and thus eliminate some workforce. Overall I think Walgreen model for the future of pharmacy is a one-stop health care solution with pharmacists as the face of their business. Without pharmacists they have no business. We have to keep increasing our role as a professional and offer additional services such as health screenings, immunizations etc. When we increase these roles, we have to get rid of some of the other time consuming tasks that we face as a retail pharmacist such as answering phones, ringing customers, etc. The model that has been described in this post is a completely redesigned store with a new innovative pharmacy, a ARNP/PA staffed clinic, a durable medical shop and of course your typical everyday necessities at the front of the store.

Also, remember, that this is a pilot and doesn't mean that it will be rolled out to all stores. A lot of pilots turn out to be flops. Sometimes they take what they learned from the flop and create solutions. Most stores would also have to undergo renovation to bring this design to life which is costly. Most retail pharmacies are also leased properties with 30 year leases, so the retail store isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The whole idea sounds promising to me as it appears that the company is trying to promote our profession and our worth as a pharmacist to the public. The pharmacists that may be hurt are those that lack people skills, clinical knowledge and the desire to produce results. I'd rather be counseling and doing more clinical activities than behind the counter any day.

Well said. My wife and I work for Walgreens and both of us have heard rumors about their push to "revolutionize" the community pharmacy. Seems like the "Project One" pilot stuff is another step in that direction. Makes sense too when you add the increased push for immunizations, various health screenings, MTM and Take Care Clinics. We'll see in a few years if anything concrete evolves from this "Project One".

Currently 1400 stores are offering cholesterol, A1c, BP, blood sugar tests. Here is a breakdown of price.

Total cholesterol and HDL - $30
Blood glucose - $20
A1C (for self-identified diabetics only) - $35
Blood pressure – free with every health test
It's pretty much about whether people are willing to go straight to the pharmacist and pay out of pocket for these services. They are almost a complete profit for the pharmacy, compared to prescriptions where you might make a profit of say $5 each (?). So if the pharmacist in the store can make it worthwhile doing these services while someone else like POWER takes care of the dispensing then Project One would work, and everyone would be happy :).

BUT, in my opinion, the take up of those services will be poor. They are right in the scope of practice of Primary Care Physicians who can bill insurance and prescribe drugs to treat if necessary. Also, the pharmacy chains have been trying a similar thing for a while with the in-house nurse practitioners, which I think has only been slightly successful.

We did hit the jackpot with Swine Flu immunizations, but for every piece of gold you need to sift through a lot of waste. I don't think this pilot will be successful.

I work for Walgreens at a "Center of Excellence" store. Basically we are an HIV specialty store and the company said they would reimburse us to get our certifications through the University of Buffalo. We got certified in March and still no reimbursement.

So what is the first thing corporate looks at with our store? Our profit margin from these patients and how are we going to recruit more HIV patients. Now I squeeze in any additional time calling infectious disease doctors and clinics to get patients into our store.

In addition to this, our district has a policy where we have to remotely verify 40 prescriptions a day for other stores. If we don't do this consistently then we will be disciplined.

And now, pharmacy hours are scheduled to be reduced despite these added responsibilities.

Another interesting thing to note is that Kermit is on USC's School of Pharmacy and Florida A&M School of Pharmacy's Board of Councilors. I wonder how much Walgreens paid these schools to get him to sit on the Board.

This is why I'm getting out of pharmacy and going to med school.

At least I'll be able to actually make healthcare decisions instead of just offering recommendations. It's going to be nice to have that power.

Bottomline is that pharmacists can be done without, while physicians are needed.

dont_feed_the_troll_RE_Ask_a_Dawn-s288x288-104455-535.jpg

Also, the pharmacy chains have been trying a similar thing for a while with the in-house nurse practitioners, which I think has only been slightly successful.

Slightly successful is overstating it. In my neighborhood the MinuteClinic is a total flop with about five patients a day. CVS isn't giving up and going all in and I think primary care physicians should encourage them. They are paving the way for cash-only primary care practices to prosper.

Members don't see this ad :)
I work for Walgreens at a "Center of Excellence" store. Basically we are an HIV specialty store and the company said they would reimburse us to get our certifications through the University of Buffalo. We got certified in March and still no reimbursement.

University of Buffalo? Is that just a name of a school like the University of Phoenix? I wouldn't think that many HIV patients would live in Buffalo to warrant a specialty Walgreens.

University of Buffalo? Is that just a name of a school like the University of Phoenix? I wouldn't think that many HIV patients would live in Buffalo to warrant a specialty Walgreens.

University of Buffalo is a public university:

http://www.buffalo.edu/aboutub/schools.html

They just also offer online certificate programs in HIV pharmacotherapy:

https://tdm.pharm.buffalo.edu/hiv_cert_main/

I'm not in Buffalo, the program is just through Buffalo. We studied the modules, watched the videos, and participated in a case study teleconference. Walgreens has had a few HIV specialty pharmacies for years and based on the profit margin is expanding the number of specialty pharmacy stores.

Last edited:
I've worked in corporate retail for eight years - I know how easily things can get screwed over. I just, for once, want something beyond "logical" antecdote. If your answer to this is "think about it," then tell me how a State Board of Pharmacy, comprised of majority pharmacists, will ever approve a deal that removes pharmacists from the pharmacy. Theoretical corporate conflicts of interest don't count.[/QUOTE]

Look at who is on the Boards of Pharmacy. In most cases they are Walgreens / CVS "corporate" employees. Do you really think they would vote against something that the big chains want approved? (remote verifying, data entry, no pharmacist in the actual pharmacy?) By working in "corporate retail for eight years" one would think you would know that.

That's vaguely (actually it's not vague at all) insulting. Both to my alma mater and the large population of HIV+ patients served in Buffalo.

Point 1: UB has a world-renowned HIV pharmacotherapy center offering specialty certification to numerous pharmacies both within the U.S. and the rest of the world. Look up our collaboration with the government of Zimbabwe if you're interested: http://hiv.buffalo.edu/certificate.shtml

Point 2: Like many major cities in the U.S., there are a number of HIV+ patients served in Buffalo. Many are indigent and as such, utilize specialty clinics routinely. ECMC is one such example, providing medical and pharmaceutical services to the poor 5 days a week.

Thanks for your insight.

Is grocery store retail pharmacy (Kroger/Safeway/etc) a better work environment than Walgreens/CVS/RiteAid. Can anyone share their first hand experiences working at a grocery store pharmacy.

Firsthand info! About 10 Chicagoland stores have been converted and from what I understand, no additional stores will be changed this year. Next year, the pilot will have lots of data to evaluate to see whether or not they will expand to other stores. I can tell you that every store that this has been implemented into are VERY high volume stores. I am talking about the busiest stores in their district and region. By putting this program into these crazy stores, Walgreens will be able to tell if Project One will work in the worst case scenario. Floaters are to begin training to be able to work in the Project One stores in the next few weeks at district. It is supposedly a 2 day ordeal to be fully trained.

As far as what I have seen being different from a classic Walgreens, it is pretty vast. All of the Project One stores went through deep remodeling.. and I'm not talking about CCR remodeling. I mean, new floor, new registers (touch screen), new aisles, new setup, new pharmacy, new clinic, new windows (apparantly they are putting full length windows in at the front of the store near checkout)... Just about the only thing reminding you that you're in a Walgreens is seeing the Walgreens logo strewn about. There is a significant increase in the amount of fresh food, beverages, and frozen items. There are a couple refrigerated bays housing individual salads, sandwiches, wraps, sushi, cakes, pies, and more & another with fruits and vegetables. The aisles are tighter because it seems as if they added more. The setup could have been done better. It is very bright, but there are lots of twists and turns and nothing really flows.

Photo is no longer in a separate area. The front checkout is now combined with the photolab.. a long counter with several registers, 5 or 6. Looks very similar to CVS.

Cosmetics has white lights everywhere and does not mirror the rest of the store. It is very flashy, perhaps too much? And yes, there is still a cosmetics counter with a register (however much, much smaller).

Pharmacy is very different. The new layout resembles a "P". We're all used to straight pharmacies and corner "L" pharmacies, and now we have "P". It is a lot wider. At the bottom of the P is where the drive thru is and the pickup/dropoff/ask your pharmacist a question/everything area, and the upper/wider part of the P is where the drugs are kept and where the filling counter is. You can not see this area from outside of the pharmacy. Forget about filling multiple prescriptions at once because our once large filling counter has now been shrunk to about 3 feet. We also used to have a compounding counter in the back which was left out of the plans for the remodel, so now we have nowhere to compound. Filed and bagged up prescriptions are no longer easily accessible, as they are now behind a large obstruction that requires you to leave the sight of the patient to go fish it out. Where you would expect the old consultation window to be is now home to 2 stations where patients can scan their refill bottle, pay for the refill using a credit card swiper, and pick up their order.. all automatically. They are calling this "express Refills" (no one uses it). The waiting area now has a tv monitor hanging from the ceiling that shows waiter patients in a queue. Something i like! The screen shows the first name and last name initial and whether or not the prescription is "In progress", "Ready", or "see pharmacy staff." Right by the entrance to the pharmacy is where they have a station where the pharmacist's desk is. They have a computer and a phone. No, the pharmacist is not stationed on the floor. Yes, they are technically outside of the pharmacy, but they couldnt get any closer without actually being inside.

The new workflow works so that the F1ing, F4ing, product verifying, and patient/doctor phone calls are all centralized. All prescriptions are filled on site. There is no facility filling the next days rxs. We do them all. BTW, Product Verify consists of the tech holding the drug under a camera :idea:. Customers seem more irate than usual. Who can blame them with longer wait times? Of the phone calls we do get, a reoccuring question is, "Is there a special number I can dial to speak to this store directly?" I wouldn't mind giving that number out if they made it possible but it is not. I already somehow miss answering the phones. No hours were lost, but instead added. But that may be a nasty game they are playing on us.

God only knows how much money they spent on the store because wow it sure is different! We shall see how this works in time as it has just begun!

Reactions: 1 user
Firsthand info! About 10 Chicagoland stores have been converted and from what I understand, no additional stores will be changed this year. Next year, the pilot will have lots of data to evaluate to see whether or not they will expand to other stores. I can tell you that every store that this has been implemented into are VERY high volume stores. I am talking about the busiest stores in their district and region. By putting this program into these crazy stores, Walgreens will be able to tell if Project One will work in the worst case scenario. Floaters are to begin training to be able to work in the Project One stores in the next few weeks at district. It is supposedly a 2 day ordeal to be fully trained.

As far as what I have seen being different from a classic Walgreens, it is pretty vast. All of the Project One stores went through deep remodeling.. and I'm not talking about CCR remodeling. I mean, new floor, new registers (touch screen), new aisles, new setup, new pharmacy, new clinic, new windows (apparantly they are putting full length windows in at the front of the store near checkout)... Just about the only thing reminding you that you're in a Walgreens is seeing the Walgreens logo strewn about. There is a significant increase in the amount of fresh food, beverages, and frozen items. There are a couple refrigerated bays housing individual salads, sandwiches, wraps, sushi, cakes, pies, and more & another with fruits and vegetables. The aisles are tighter because it seems as if they added more. The setup could have been done better. It is very bright, but there are lots of twists and turns and nothing really flows.

Photo is no longer in a separate area. The front checkout is now combined with the photolab.. a long counter with several registers, 5 or 6. Looks very similar to CVS.

Cosmetics has white lights everywhere and does not mirror the rest of the store. It is very flashy, perhaps too much? And yes, there is still a cosmetics counter with a register (however much, much smaller).

Pharmacy is very different. The new layout resembles a "P". We're all used to straight pharmacies and corner "L" pharmacies, and now we have "P". It is a lot wider. At the bottom of the P is where the drive thru is and the pickup/dropoff/ask your pharmacist a question/everything area, and the upper/wider part of the P is where the drugs are kept and where the filling counter is. You can not see this area from outside of the pharmacy. Forget about filling multiple prescriptions at once because our once large filling counter has now been shrunk to about 3 feet. We also used to have a compounding counter in the back which was left out of the plans for the remodel, so now we have nowhere to compound. Filed and bagged up prescriptions are no longer easily accessible, as they are now behind a large obstruction that requires you to leave the sight of the patient to go fish it out. Where you would expect the old consultation window to be is now home to 2 stations where patients can scan their refill bottle, pay for the refill using a credit card swiper, and pick up their order.. all automatically. They are calling this "express Refills" (no one uses it). The waiting area now has a tv monitor hanging from the ceiling that shows waiter patients in a queue. Something i like! The screen shows the first name and last name initial and whether or not the prescription is "In progress", "Ready", or "see pharmacy staff." Right by the entrance to the pharmacy is where they have a station where the pharmacist's desk is. They have a computer and a phone. No, the pharmacist is not stationed on the floor. Yes, they are technically outside of the pharmacy, but they couldnt get any closer without actually being inside.

The new workflow works so that the F1ing, F4ing, product verifying, and patient/doctor phone calls are all centralized. All prescriptions are filled on site. There is no facility filling the next days rxs. We do them all. BTW, Product Verify consists of the tech holding the drug under a camera :idea:. Customers seem more irate than usual. Who can blame them with longer wait times? Of the phone calls we do get, a reoccuring question is, "Is there a special number I can dial to speak to this store directly?" I wouldn't mind giving that number out if they made it possible but it is not. I already somehow miss answering the phones. No hours were lost, but instead added. But that may be a nasty game they are playing on us.

God only knows how much money they spent on the store because wow it sure is different! We shall see how this works in time as it has just begun!

Are there conditions/circumstances where the pharmacist has to go into the "filling chamber"?

Also with this verifying product remotely (which is done by telepharmacy as well I know). What if there is a wrong pill deeper down in the bottle? I know there have been instances where I have caught a single loose pill b/c I dump some pills in the lid, letting me check down in the bottle. Essentially what I'm saying is I don't see how a 2-d camera shot could be better than the human eye in person.

How does the counseling work? Does the tech hand the rx to the pharmacist? What if there is a mistake, like high dose or wrong pill? Will the pharmacist in the store be responsible? Do they still have final check on new rxs?

Actually sounds pretty nice. No F4'ing or F1'ing, no patient phone calls, no calls needed to the doctor, and you get to sit down and relax outside the pharmacy? Sign me up.

Sounds like another ploy to eliminate pharmacists from the pharmacy. Show remote verification works with the pharmacist still at the pharmacy and then transition to a POWER-esque setup with a central pharmacist verifying 1000 an hour and another doing remote consultations.

Actually sounds pretty nice. No F4'ing or F1'ing, no patient phone calls, no calls needed to the doctor, and you get to sit down and relax outside the pharmacy? Sign me up.

Yeah, sign you up....There going to pay alot of Pharmacists a 100k a year to do that. Wake up and reaize what is happening.

Sounds like another ploy to eliminate pharmacists from the pharmacy. Show remote verification works with the pharmacist still at the pharmacy and then transition to a POWER-esque setup with a central pharmacist verifying 1000 an hour and another doing remote consultations.

Exactly. Walgreens has made no secret of thier desire to reduce the number of Pharmacists they employ.

Who is actually going to make sure the pills in the bottle are the correct pills? Someone looking at a camera image on a computer? What if the patient is a waiter?

Pharmacist of Site: yeah can you move it a little to the left? Ok, now turn it over and let me look at the imprint. Is that an "P" or a logo?

Sounds great! What a cluster****!

Reactions: 1 user
Project One has been rolled out to the Indianapolis market and will be complete by Nov. 1st. This is in addition to a few more Chicago stores that are being converted. That's all I feel free to contribute now, sorry.

Currently 1400 stores are offering cholesterol, A1c, BP, blood sugar tests. Here is a breakdown of price.

Total cholesterol and HDL - $30
Blood glucose - $20
A1C (for self-identified diabetics only) - $35
Blood pressure – free with every health test

It's pretty much about whether people are willing to go straight to the pharmacist and pay out of pocket for these services.

I'm sure this has been posted before or many of you have seen this:

[FONT=verdana, arial][SIZE=-1]Walgreens will soon sell you health insurance
[/SIZE].
Walgreens, the No.1 seller of pharmacy and health and beauty products, already provides health care services that treat minor illnesses and offer seasonal flu shots and vaccinations...selling health insurance is a natural next step in Walgreens' evolution into becoming a one-stop shop for all health care needs.
[FONT=verdana, arial][SIZE=-1]http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/09/news/companies/walgreens_health_insurance/

But looking at the services already offered and what pez said about paying for these services, it would make sense that Walgreens would like to get into the insurance game (beyond the scope of reimbursement negotiations with PBMs) to shift walgreens pharmacists to providing these primary care services as being covered under the Walgreens insurance plan. Throw in the mandated yearly no out of pocket checkups as per the healthcare bill (as I recall) and I could see walgreens trying to potentially push pharmacists into doing physical checkups as its already in the ACPE educational requirements for pharmacists to take physical assessment from what I understand. I'm not saying that pharmacists are qualified to do this, that any of the BOP would support this, or that Walgreens is actually planning this, but the potential is definitely there. Interesting to see how this all plays out.
[/SIZE].

I am a pharmacist for Walgreens in WA state. I worked full time for a few years, but have been part-time for the last 7 years since having kids. Suddenly, this fall they are not giving any shifts to the part-time pharmacists here. Is any one else experiencing this? Do you know if they're trying to get rid of the part-timers?

I am a pharmacist for Walgreens in WA state. I worked full time for a few years, but have been part-time for the last 7 years since having kids. Suddenly, this fall they are not giving any shifts to the part-time pharmacists here. Is any one else experiencing this? Do you know if they're trying to get rid of the part-timers?

I dont think there is a correct answer for that. If they are, it is probably not a company wide initiative.

It probably goes something like this. The dm only have so many hours but hired too many people. He finds the easiest solution is to cut hours. Its easier to cut part time hours because HR would allow him to (vs ft) and he wants new blood who are not burned out. It also make sense for him to cut part time vs full time because full time people are the face of the store.

I dont think there is a correct answer for that. If they are, it is probably not a company wide initiative.

It probably goes something like this. The dm only have so many hours but hired too many people. He finds the easiest solution is to cut hours. Its easier to cut part time hours because HR would allow him to (vs ft) and he wants new blood who are not burned out. It also make sense for him to cut part time vs full time because full time people are the face of the store.

Thanks for your response...I think this is definitely the case now! We are overstaffed since 3 people just transeferred in to our district.:(

But looking at the services already offered and what pez said about paying for these services, it would make sense that Walgreens would like to get into the insurance game (beyond the scope of reimbursement negotiations with PBMs) to shift walgreens pharmacists to providing these primary care services as being covered under the Walgreens insurance plan. Throw in the mandated yearly no out of pocket checkups as per the healthcare bill (as I recall) and I could see walgreens trying to potentially push pharmacists into doing physical checkups as its already in the ACPE educational requirements for pharmacists to take physical assessment from what I understand. I'm not saying that pharmacists are qualified to do this, that any of the BOP would support this, or that Walgreens is actually planning this, but the potential is definitely there. Interesting to see how this all plays out.
[/SIZE].

What happens to these plans when Obamacare gets repealed?

It's looking increasingly likely that a Republican will win 2012.

One thing I haven't seen posted in this thread yet is that Walgreens just signed on to a public-private partnership called "Million Hearts," which is an HHS program that has a goal of preventing 1 million heart attacks and strokes in the next 5 years.

Kermit Crawford (President of the WAGS' Pharmacy, Health and Wellness Division) attended and spoke at the press conference, which you can watch via webinar (if you really want to) at http://millionhearts.hhs.gov/ Basically, he committed to a national rollout, WAGS pharmacists doing free blood pressure screenings, plus additional services (that would be offered for a fee, I suppose. Though nobody really talked about the price tag). He said pharmacists were extremely underused clinicians, and should be used more - and heavily implied that this was one way to accomplish that. The WAGS press release is at http://news.walgreens.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=5464

FWIW, Million Hearts is being launched by CMMI (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation), which was created by the health reform bill to explore new ways of delivering care to patients (and the law gives them the power to make decisions without Congressional approval - all they need is an actuary to sign off on it). I've recently had the chance to speak with the one of the CMMI directors -- he seemed VERY bullish on pharmacy, and kept talking about us as underused practitioners (much like Kermit Crawford did).

Tl;dr version -- I don't think WAGS is simply about "cutting pharmacists." There's a lot more at play here that we don't know about.

Last edited:
What happens to these plans when Obamacare gets repealed?

It's looking increasingly likely that a Republican will win 2012.

Exactly what republican are you talking about. He is beating every republican in the polls.

Here's my winning republican candidate.

100306_M.jpg

He will make EVERYONE happy.

Doesn't matter. I'm sure there's at least one poll that could be found to support any viewpoint a person might have.

Exactly... Polls just shy of 14 months until the election are about as useful as the brake pedal on the passenger side of the car when the sig other is driving ;)

Doesn't matter. I'm sure there's at least one poll that could be found to support any viewpoint a person might have.

Yeah i know but this was his quote. "It's looking increasingly likely that a Republican will win 2012. " Now either he is going on what is happening right now which really doesnt tell you much except that the american people are just dissatisfied with both parties or he has a crystal ball which can predict the future. And you dont know just look at one poll. You look at averages of all the polls. Thats the best way to tell what the american people are thinking.

Exactly... Polls just shy of 14 months until the election are about as useful as the brake pedal on the passenger side of the car when the sig other is driving ;)

Yep but he was predicting a republican victory right now. Based off of what?

Yep but he was predicting a republican victory right now. Based off of what?

Based off the fact that Obama blows turds. Scientifically speaking.

The P-Vizzle is way less than 0.05 on that one.

Heard a rumor this will be implemented in Texas next summer (2012). Anyone know how many chumps will be laid off do to this program?

I poached a tech from Walgreens a few months ago. One of her former coworkers called her this week and told her Project 1 was coming to Texas.

I haven't heard anything in awhile...Any new news about this program? How it's working? How many stores?

Data review has begun rolling out to some stores in Texas.

Is project one anything like the Well Experience stores?

Is this why I keep seeing job postings for a "clinical pharmacist" at Walgreens in South Florida? What exactly does that entail?