Proof of Income/Offer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a form we HPSP people can get that shows how much we will be receiving? A bunch of apartments want something that shows I will have money to pay the rent. In my contract, all it says is that I will be paid whatever is set by law. They want a number.

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same problem. Just show them your orders, which should display your rank, and then show them the pay table (which can be downloaded from the dod or dfas website I think). And if necessary, you can also show them the BAH documents too.

Mirror Form said:
I had the same problem. Just show them your orders, which should display your rank, and then show them the pay table (which can be downloaded from the dod or dfas website I think). And if necessary, you can also show them the BAH documents too.

Yeah, so exactly which paper is my, "orders"?

Members don't see this ad :)
HooahDOc said:
Yeah, so exactly which paper is my, "orders"?

You oath of office should be sufficient. Then you can print off the pay table, BAH, BAS tables as well.

Think they'd figure out the big X marked next to, "Reserve Commissioned Officer"?

I had the same problem when I went to get my ID made. They wanted my orders instead of just my Oath. I was like, "What orders?" Great response from an officer.

Long story short, after a week I still wasn't in the personnel system anyway.

Yes, you can get a verification of income statement from the military. In the AF, the Physician Education or Utilization Office at Randolph AFB can get you what you need.

I was just commissioned last week (Army). I'm really not sure whom to contact. I have sent out a few emails but have yet to receive any responses.