PT school interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SC_PT_Hopeful

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to start a thread where people who have had some interviews can post some questions that they have had to help everyone out? Anything else rather than the typical "strengths ,weaknesses, why PT, etc." Hope everyone is doing well through the admissions process!

Members don't see this ad.

I've actually never heard of someone being asked about strengths/weaknesses in real life. Be prepared for, "Why this school?" "Where do you see yourself in x years?" "Describe a current issue in PT," or situational questions like, "Tell me the last time you were angry," "What would you do if you saw a classmate cheating," etc.

Reactions: 1 user
The interviews I have had so far have been questions that gauge your ability to hold a conversation and interact with your peers. For example, talking about hobbies. As above though, be prepared for why this school and why PT.

Reactions: 1 user
Some examples that I have heard of people getting are "what is a new skill you have attained and why will it help you be a better PT" and "what is something that you can tell us about yourself that we might not get from just looking at your application" + the normal questions of "why this school" and "why PT" etc.