Question About Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharpshooter019

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the extracurricular activities section, can we include stuff we did back in high school too or is it only supposed to be from college and onward? Also, how long did most of you guys make your entries? I know the limit is 1500 characters, but that seems way too long to describe 1 extracurricular activity...

Members don't see this ad.

For the extracurricular activities section, can we include stuff we did back in high school too or is it only supposed to be from college and onward? Also, how long did most of you guys make your entries? I know the limit is 1500 characters, but that seems way too long to describe 1 extracurricular activity...

I didn't include anything from High School aside from Valedictorian. And that was only because SUNY wanted High School transcripts so I said why not.

include stuff from high school that you did only if you continued them in college. I inquired about this question a while ago and that seemed to be the best answer. If you got any big awards or honors in HS though (nationally recognized) that would also be something worth mentioning.