Questions to ask second time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lopkiu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all i just make an appt for interview with buffalo, I had a questions about what should I do at the end of the interview process: What questions do u have? When this will be my second time for the buffalo interview i pretty much asked all the questions i can think of in my first interviews so what question can i ask?

Members don't see this ad.

anyone? 75 ppl looked at the thread no one has any comment? anything would help plz

Hey! I felt that way a couple of times... you don't want to ask something that you can easily find on the school's website, but you also don't want to ask something you already know the answer to. You can do a few things:

1) Ask a good questions you already know the answer to, maybe you'll get a different opinion
2) Politely say: "I have been in contact w/ some people here and all my questions have been answered so far, is there anything you think I should know about the school?"
3) Ask a very general question and see where it takes you, ie "What is the student culture of the school like?"

Good luck, I hope this helps!

Hey! I felt that way a couple of times... you don't want to ask something that you can easily find on the school's website, but you also don't want to ask something you already know the answer to. You can do a few things:

1) Ask a good questions you already know the answer to, maybe you'll get a different opinion
2) Politely say: "I have been in contact w/ some people here and all my questions have been answered so far, is there anything you think I should know about the school?"
3) Ask a very general question and see where it takes you, ie "What is the student culture of the school like?"

Good luck, I hope this helps!
Politely say: "I have been in contact w/ some people here and all my questions have been answered so far, is there anything you think I should know about the school?" Never thought of that thz now just gonna do more brainstorm