quick question :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdom29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i was just wondering if we actually get to use the computer calculator for the QR section/physics, or is this a no? I've been hearing so many different things, could somebody please clarify :) thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hi guys, i was just wondering if we actually get to use the computer calculator for the QR section/physics, or is this a no? I've been hearing so many different things, could somebody please clarify :) thanks in advance!

Yes there is an on-screen calculator. I used it myself when I took the OAT last summer.

Although you should definitely be aware that the calculator is like your typical windows 98 style on screen calculator. Completely useless (inefficient) for quick calculations, but it's decent for larger calculations. I probably used it twice for my entire test. Good luck!