Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 9

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread, part 9!! This is just a fun thread for random conversations and is frequented by some pretty awesome folks! :D Everyone is welcome!

lol%20keyboard.jpg

Final tally from part 8:
beary 1,307
Nikki2002 1,060
Anastasis 962
jlw9698 879
WilliamsF1 584
Arsenic 584
megboo 467
mshheaddoc 458
lilithny 379
Dr Durden 376
TypeA 357
oxeye 346
Mr. Tee 338
scentimint 322
UMP 296
BrettBatchelor 228
R.P. McMurphy 208
Crazy Canuck 177
supernova33418 168
gujuDoc 114
Hernandez 83
MollyMalone 81
QofQuimica 62
RAD11 53
Pemberley 24
Celina 13
Penny2004 12
gradu8in2003 12
R.P.McMurphy 8
EvoDevo 8
baylormed 6
rcd 4
Bismuth 4
BeatrixKiddo 3
Cozmosis 3
DRKUBA 3
corbis11 2
DrKnowItAll 2
Four 2
da_donut 1
physiclas87 1
smuwillobrien 1
polarbingbear 1
simpleman 1
sweetstuff25 1
supafield 1
icey 1
Darlaa 1

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't make the first page. I am sad. :(

You guys are so great. I miss you. :love:

Also, JLW: K & I just busted out some green apple beer for New Year's (her idea not mine). She took one sip and spit it out into the sink. It's so sad when your baby sister can outdrink you. :laugh: As I sit here finishing her portion of the beer.

Happy New Years everyone! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy New Year, also known as College Football Day! :laugh:

I'm heading in to the body count and paperwork. I REALLY REALLY hope we don't have any autopsies, as 1) we just have a backup diener who doesn't have much experience, and 2) it's College Football Day. :D

Wish you all the best for this upcoming year. :thumbup:

Happy New Year, everyone!

Ana- green apple beer? Not so sure I'd be handling that very well, either.. now pumpkin beer, that's a different story. :love: Or Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic... ok, stopping now..

beary- Looks like the ER is... in good shape. I'll leave it at that and not use any words proven to jinx myself. We'll keep our fingers crossed for each other!

beary- Looks like the ER is... in good shape. I'll leave it at that and not use any words proven to jinx myself. We'll keep our fingers crossed for each other!

Hey JLW! Glad things are going well for you. Things are about as bad as they could be here. :mad: I'm already so tired and frustrated!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup: Hopefully things remain... in good shape. I'm not going to be going to the Rose Bowl party, that's for sure. Won't even be out of here by then. :mad:

Hey JLW! Glad things are going well for you. Things are about as bad as they could be here. :mad: I'm already so tired and frustrated!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup: Hopefully things remain... in good shape. I'm not going to be going to the Rose Bowl party, that's for sure. Won't even be out of here by then. :mad:
boooooooooooooo for people dying :thumbdown:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am flipping losing my mind. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe I start on this service again tomorrow. And am on call next weekend. OMG.

Woohooo!!!! Part 9 it is!!! I'm sorry I missed the opening but I was away at a party for New Years!! I had fun watching bad karoke!!! :laugh: :laugh:

But to my Randomites: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

so in other news, not to jump on the football bandwagon but wooooohoooooooooooooo to Next Monday Gators vs. Buckeyes!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a bit of a hangover. still have champagne left too! And we have a ton of clothes to fold. When I say ton, I mean a ton. A whole couch overflowing full. :laugh:

i had like 4 beers and 6 or 7 shots from 10-midnight, i cut myself off then and just drank water. NO HANGOVER and no messed up Arsenic last night. :D

And a big thumbsup to all you Randommes who are long lost twins with the Victoria Secret angels! :thumbup: ;)

And a big thumbsup to all you Randommes who are long lost twins with the Victoria Secret angels! :thumbup: ;)

Niiiiiiiiice!

*sigh* my parents always liked Giselle better. :smuggrin:

Yay! 2007 is the year that Mushy, jlw, and I rawk the MCAT, apply to med school, and hopefully have interviews and acceptances before the next New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niiiiiiiiice!

*sigh* my parents always liked Giselle better. :smuggrin:

Yay! 2007 is the year that Mushy, jlw, and I rawk the MCAT, apply to med school, and hopefully have interviews and acceptances before the next New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided to put the GRE off until May. After MCAT. Going to study vocab for the next few months. I SUCK at vocab. Its not that I don't have one its just some of these words are off the charts! i suck at english stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.