Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 9

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beary

Pancytopenic
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread, part 9!! This is just a fun thread for random conversations and is frequented by some pretty awesome folks! :D Everyone is welcome!

lol%20keyboard.jpg

Final tally from part 8:
beary 1,307
Nikki2002 1,060
Anastasis 962
jlw9698 879
WilliamsF1 584
Arsenic 584
megboo 467
mshheaddoc 458
lilithny 379
Dr Durden 376
TypeA 357
oxeye 346
Mr. Tee 338
scentimint 322
UMP 296
BrettBatchelor 228
R.P. McMurphy 208
Crazy Canuck 177
supernova33418 168
gujuDoc 114
Hernandez 83
MollyMalone 81
QofQuimica 62
RAD11 53
Pemberley 24
Celina 13
Penny2004 12
gradu8in2003 12
R.P.McMurphy 8
EvoDevo 8
baylormed 6
rcd 4
Bismuth 4
BeatrixKiddo 3
Cozmosis 3
DRKUBA 3
corbis11 2
DrKnowItAll 2
Four 2
da_donut 1
physiclas87 1
smuwillobrien 1
polarbingbear 1
simpleman 1
sweetstuff25 1
supafield 1
icey 1
Darlaa 1

Members don't see this ad.

I have decided to put the GRE off until May. After MCAT. Going to study vocab for the next few months. I SUCK at vocab. Its not that I don't have one its just some of these words are off the charts! i suck at english stuff

Mush, why are you taking the GRE (and the MCAT)? I keep forgetting.

Members don't see this ad :)
how is that amateur? You have two sofas, a love seat, recliner AND a bed covered? :eek: ;)

I have a closet full as well. All those clothes in a pile packed that one day I vow I will fit in again. :laugh:

I have a basement with a pile (approx 4'x4'), a couple of hampers, and a window seat covered. Terrible. If it weren't for hubby, nothing would get done around here.

I want a nap. I should fold clothes. PW - wowsers, you have a nice little collection of clothes there. :laugh:

Yeah, now the whole world knows what a horrible housekeeper I am. Of course, according to PWH, there is only one person who knows how to clean a kitchen correctly...him. So, why bother?

Members don't see this ad :)
i love it when you talk to yourself :laugh:
:laugh: I didn't even see this!

I was wondering how that was gonna work. Now I know. Good luck.
some accept MCAT's too but my school is being a little shady on that. So GRE it is ...

Yeah, now the whole world knows what a horrible housekeeper I am. Of course, according to PWH, there is only one person who knows how to clean a kitchen correctly...him. So, why bother?
Sounds like me. Although I'm the anal one about the kitchen. But I'm def not mushy homemaker. At all.

yes i am! Are you going? Hubby and I are going to make a weekend out of it. Have they posted the hotel info yet?

I am totally going. I was just checking the summer sessions...we have like 6 of them :eek: . A friend of mine (a total trad p-m) is going with me. I am REALLY looking forward to it. They haven't posted hotel info.

I doubt it. With his residency starting, the schedule is killer. Lots of nights and weekends.
awww. I wanna meet him! I just popped over to OPM and the good news is that you can get rooms for before and after so that is great news for us. Although leaving the animals home is where the problems begin ...

awww. I wanna meet him! I just popped over to OPM and the good news is that you can get rooms for before and after so that is great news for us. Although leaving the animals home is where the problems begin ...

That does stink. We have a girl that comes and takes care of ours. She is fantastic and it is so great since we don't have a boarding place that we are in love with here. We had this great one "up north" but that's a whole 2 HOURS away now. :laugh:

yeah just a bit of a drive! We can't afford to board 5 animals ... I'd pay someone to come and look in on them though ... but with allt he traveling that I knwo we're going to want to do I don't know how this summer is going to work with the animals. I wish more hotels would letyou take them ;)

yeah just a bit of a drive! We can't afford to board 5 animals ... I'd pay someone to come and look in on them though ... but with allt he traveling that I knwo we're going to want to do I don't know how this summer is going to work with the animals. I wish more hotels would letyou take them ;)
Not very classy, but Motel 6 allows animals.

*crickets*

WHere is everyone? I am hoping beary is ok! :scared:

We have a friend who is having us over for dinner tonight which is nice and last minute. I need to shower now and get ready.

I am here...

Have fun!

another masters? goodness gracious...

happy new years everyone. work was INSANE. true stories of the ER... seriously, one of those episodes happened. wtf.

also, i could just live off of lemonade. i've had glass after glass of it and haven't been hungry yet...

... although i scarfed down some spaghetti i took to work from my parents. it's sweet and cheesey and has hot dogs in it! but so good cold.

that should be a resolution.

stupid parents - vow to be less stupid.
paperwork - vow to stop piling up.

also, i could just live off of lemonade. i've had glass after glass of it and haven't been hungry yet...

... although i scarfed down some spaghetti i took to work from my parents. it's sweet and cheesey and has hot dogs in it! but so good cold.

omg i have leftover wings from applebees!! woooo!!

i love my coffee mug.

metal and says starbucks on it. cherish it as much as i cherish my digital camera, my nano, and my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.