Reapplicant Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awee9044

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The reapplicant question, "If you are reapplying to this program, how have you strengthened your application?" has a 4500 character limit. Does anyone know if we're meant to write another essay answering this question or are they just giving us such a large character limit-larger than the one for the personal statement-in case we went through a hell of a journey and need all characters we can get?

Members don't see this ad.

Answer the question they're asking. Use it to show what is new and different about your application so they will accept you this time around.

Ask the school what it wants. A list of bulletin points would make more sense to me, like I retook classes and changed my greades in class X, Y Z from C to A; ,improved my GPA from 3.0 to 3.5; got more observations (this # of hours) in more settings (list them), retook GRE (increased score from 140 to 155), etc. But ask the school what it wants since our interpretation may be wrong lol.