Refund for cancelling NAPLEX registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplexnaplex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have scheduled NAPLEX with pearson and my NAPLEX ATT is almost expiring on the end of this month. Cannot reschedule exams as I am out of country to Europe. My only option is to cancel my NAPLEX registration and then apply again. Can I do this ? and how much refund I can get for cancelling my NAPLEX registration. After cancelling my NAPLEX registration , will I have to contact my concerned state board to issue eligibility .

Anyone here in the same boat , please guide me what is the normal process , how long it will take and how much I have to pay.

Members don't see this ad.

You made it through pharmacy school without the ability to figure out who to go to for specific questions? damn...

The ATT was good for 1 year. Really? Good luck on being a pharmacist.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've noticed a trend of new grads putting off taking the NABPLEX as long as possible. I really don't get it, why would they want to continue working as a tech/intern/not working, when they could be working as a pharmacist? It is that they are getting a poor quality education from the new schools and aren't prepared to take the NABPLEX? Of course, I was licensed back in the dark ages when the NABPLEX was only offered 3 times a year. Pretty much every single person in my class was there to take it the first time it was offered after graduation. Why would anyone put that off?

What is a NABPLEX?

I'm dating myself, NABPLEX is what the pharmacy licensing exam was called back in the old days when I took it. (National Association Boards of Pharmacy Licensing Exam)

Reactions: 1 user