Regis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kttdancer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard much from people about Regis this year. Anyone apply? Interview? get accepted yet? If you interviewed, what did you think about the program??

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Regis. I am from Michigan and got on their interview waitlist. I have not visited the school yet, I was going to wait for an interview because it is expensive to travel there. If i get an interview, I will hopefully find a way to get out that way.

Applied to Regis. On interview waitlist. REALLY hoping that people drop their spots. Interviews start at the end of this week and beginning of next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was originally waitlisted for an interview too, but I was offered one in late December. I'm interviewing there this Friday. I hope I like it there as much as I think I will! I really want to get in!

I am interview at Regis on Friday also! I've never been to Denver so I'm really excited.

I interviewed there today! I didn't feel super confident when leaving the interviews, but I think I did pretty well. They're interviewing 216 people for 64 places! That's insane. It's crazy how many applicants schools have gotten this year. I wonder if the nationwide pool is actually that much bigger or if its just more people applying to more schools...

just curious did anyone call to see if they were accepted or not???

I'm just going to wait til I get the letter. I don't think I could handle finding out over the phone if I'm not accepted... Did you call?

no i felt the same way as you. rejection is just too hard over the phone, lol.

I emailed Alison and she got right back to me (15 min or so). You guys are WAY more patient than I am!

Anyone get word yet? We were supposed to get something in the mail today, but the mailman came bearing no envelopes for me :(. Perhaps we'll still get an e-mail later today...

polygirl- did you get something in the mail? if so, do you live close to Regis? I'm thinking that perhaps it's just taking longer to get to me here in WI

:( Boo, waitlisted... I had a feeling though. I didn't think I impressed them very much. I wonder if there's a way to at least know if I'm in the upper part or the lower part of the list.... Maybe I'll e-mail allison

I am sorry to hear that kttdancer and I hope you get off the waitlist :). For those of you who got in, Congratulations!! I got in as well and I think that is where I am going! Those of you who were accepted are you going to attend? Good luck to everyone :luck: