Rescheduling an MCAT exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Life2dmax

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sort of a different question for others. I am attempting to reschedule from my 1/23 exam to a 4/1 exam. I know the silver zone ends 1/8 so I'm in sort of a short time frame to reschedule. Problem is, alot of the 4/1 times are fully (I assume that alot of people rescheduled since the 1/23 times are more available).

Should I be worried about not having a 4/1 spot open up? Or will there be more openings later (when?). I hope that's the case, though it would be better if one would open up the next two days or else I'm out $200 :/

Members don't see this ad.

bump.

Also....if I cant reschedule...is there any disadvantage in just keeping the 1/23 date as a dry run? And just take itand void the score at the end? besides the fact that I wouldnt see the score

bump.

Also....if I cant reschedule...is there any disadvantage in just keeping the 1/23 date as a dry run? And just take itand void the score at the end? besides the fact that I wouldnt see the score

Just the money factor if you do that.

Yeah. Well I mean I'm already registered for it. Only considering doing it cuz I cant find a 4/1 date

Members don't see this ad :)