This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dofiilsi11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure guys, just took the Nov.17 PCAT today, 1st time taking it, and here are my preliminaries and my GPA. Feeling kinda low, thought i had done better not sure if I should retake the PCAT.
Also, is 74 a competitive Composite score these days?
Thanks in advance for the advice!

PCAT Results:
Bio : 94,
Chem : 57,
Crit: 56,
Quant: 70,
Composite: 74,

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not sure guys, just took the Nov.17 PCAT today, 1st time taking it, and here are my preliminaries and my GPA. Feeling kinda low, thought i had done better not sure if I should retake the PCAT to help negate the low GPA.

Used Dr.Collins 2017 and Pearson all practice tests to study.

Overall GPA: 3.18
Pre-req GPA: 2.6
PCAT Results:
Bio : 94, SS 440
Chem : 57, SS 409
Crit: 56, SS 399
Quant: 67, SS 410
Composite: 74, SS 415
I don't see why they wouldn't if you got 74 composite. I've read that 70 or above is competitive

Not sure guys, just took the Nov.17 PCAT today, 1st time taking it, and here are my preliminaries and my GPA. Feeling kinda low, thought i had done better not sure if I should retake the PCAT.

PCAT Results:
Bio : 94,
Chem : 57,
Crit: 56,
Quant: 70,
Composite: 74,
I think that you are in a pretty good range! That is overall considered competitive! What and how did you study?

I've also read that above 70 is competitive. You got awesome Bio and Quant scores, and good scores in the other sections (at least they are at the mean)!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you apply to U of A and MWU? What bachelor degree do you have? Do you think getting a bachelor degree will increase your chances of getting accepted?

If you took it again you probably would be wasting your time and money since you already have a competitive score.

Reactions: 1 user