Retake?!

yjlee0331

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to get into a BS/MD Program, so I was wondering if my current SAT 1 scores would suffice....
CR 730
Math 770
Writing 750

Retake? Yes? No? Or should I just do well on my APs/subject tests?! I currently have two fives and an 800 in bio

Members don't see this ad.

It would make no sense to retake that.

I wouldn't retake it. You're scores are solid, and as long as you do good in everything else, you should have at least a decent chance of getting in.

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to get into a BS/MD Program, so I was wondering if my current SAT 1 scores would suffice....
CR 730
Math 770
Writing 750

Retake? Yes? No? Or should I just do well on my APs/subject tests?! I currently have two fives and an 800 in bio

Here's a little advice for the future, your scores aren't the end all be all of your application. You think the SAT's tough? There's still the MCAT and USMLEs. You know you have a good score, so why retake something for a negligible amount of change? Work on making yourself more interesting, do things that you can actually talk about during interviews that people give a **** about. You know there are plenty 4.0/34+ people who don't get in anywhere for med school right? Yeah, they're smart, etc etc but are just. a. huge. bore to talk to. All they can talk about is their research and their grades. YAWN. Get someone in here that can actually relate to patients. I hope you don't turn out to be that type of person.

Are you just trying to show. Why would you retake that?

It's fine, you don't need to retake.