Program-Specific Info / Q's Richard Stockton College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4EverAJerseyGirl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Stockton updates your status of application on there website? I thought they automatically interview and interviews are this week.... But when I check the status of my app. it still says complete- under review...

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if Stockton updates your status of application on there website? I thought they automatically interview and interviews are this week.... But when I check the status of my app. it still says complete- under review...

Hey, I had a situation like that from Stockton last cycle when I applied there. I received a rejection letter while my application was (according to their website) still under review. Very unorganized and one of the reasons I didn't reapply there.

Okay thank you!! That is what I assumed. I wasn't a fan when I went to an information session. They made you feel like you were just a number.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay thank you!! That is what I assumed. I wasn't a fan when I went to an information session. They made you feel like you were just a number.

Exactly. I want to go to a school that makes me feel like they wanted me as much as I wanted them and I didn't get that from them.

It's unfortunate since there isn't much of a selection for NJ applicants. :(

Best of luck with the rest of your application process!

Reactions: 1 user