Robbin Review path q-book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoneNibbler

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ANyone used this?? I am doing it and it seems to be way easier than UWORLD path questions. Anyone used it and remmeber it being useful for te real exam.

Members don't see this ad.

If you read this post and do not reply with any helpful answer....then I curse you to get a bad score on usmle.

"Listen to what they say and react"

I found it useful for learning. The questions on the system specific stuff is much tougher than the general path questions which I also found pretty easy but still good for reinforcement. The downside is looking up the answers after each question is such a pain. I prefer computer based q-banks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I found it useful for learning. The questions on the system specific stuff is much tougher than the general path questions which I also found pretty easy but still good for reinforcement. The downside is looking up the answers after each question is such a pain. I prefer computer based q-banks.

So, you thought Robbins review was harder for those questions than UW? I think some of them are harder because they're pretty specific...others are not so bad if they load the question stem with lots of details and hints to lead you to it.

So, you thought Robbins review was harder for those questions than UW? I think some of them are harder because they're pretty specific...others are not so bad if they load the question stem with lots of details and hints to lead you to it.

It varies. The heme/onc in robbins review was easy for red blood cell disorders. The white blood cell disorders almost drove me to suicide.

If you read this post and do not reply with any helpful answer....then I curse you to get a bad score on usmle.

"Listen to what they say and react"
Wow. 200 views and only 6 replies. 194 people are cursed and are going to due badly on step 1. It is sadly a shame.

Wow. 200 views and only 6 replies. 194 people are cursed and are going to due badly on step 1. It is sadly a shame.

I am replying looks like no curse for me. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No one is going to reply to you because if you did a search of old posts you would have your answer. Acting like a kid isn't helping your cause.