Rosalind Franklin ADCOM meeting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewar84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the admission's commitee for Rosalind Franklin meets this week?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when the admission's commitee for Rosalind Franklin meets this week?

How do you know that they meet this week? Are they just meeting to send out interview invites or to review applicants who have already interviewed?

I believe it's tomorrow--at least that's what I'm remembering. I'm not sure if its interview decisions or just acceptances, morriske, but they told us during the interview that they'd be meeting this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got this email from rosalind this morning:

Thank you for visiting our campus and participating in an interview for admission to the Chicago Medical School. If you have any additional questions about our University, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected] or call 847-578-3207.

Please take our online survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=474202482133 to give us your opinions on your interview day experience. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to create an interview process that is streamlined, informative, and positive.

Thank you again and best wishes as you pursue a medical education!

Sincerely,

Morgandi Lashley

CMS Admissions

No mention of a decision, does anybody have any idea what this email means?

I received that email too when I interviewed. I think it is just a general email they send out.

I interviewed in December and just received this e-mail as well. Don't worry, they send it to everyone. If a decision is made on your application, you will find out via snail mail. Good Luck :luck:

Hey guys, got an interview for RFU. What should I be expecting?

I just recieved an invite as well...but I am unsure about going. I have heard about RFU and it's bad rep. Can anyone tell me why this school doesn't have a good reputation? Any info on RFU would be great. :thumbup:

Yes, over the weekend (they sent it via e-mail).

I just recieved an invite as well...but I am unsure about going. I have heard about RFU and it's bad rep. Can anyone tell me why this school doesn't have a good reputation? Any info on RFU would be great. :thumbup:

i noticed you got accepted at UIC. I think one of the main reasons not going to RFU is because of the tuition which is 34-36 compared to 24 for UIC.

I personally didnt like RFU because 1) located middle of nowhere 2) has no hospitals around 3) everyone seemed like gunners there

why I liked it 1)good matchlist 2)try hard to please the student offering them lots of research opportunities 3) technology seems great, especially the online anatomy tutorials!

but if i had a choice, I would take UIC in a heartbeat over RFU.

P.S I still havent heard from RFU! lol. But i will be turning down my acceptance if they offer me one lol.

did you guys recieve an interview for MD/PHD from RFU yet????

how often do they send out interview invites? Ive been waiting for awhile, hoping to hear soon