Roseman Students - What do you pay for rent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rood1984

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm part of the Roseman CODM c/o 2018, and I was hoping to speak to dental students at Roseman to see what they pay for rent, assuming they have an apartment/condo in the South Jordan or Salt Lake City area. Please feel free to PM me or respond in this thread. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
this might be off topic - but i actually got interviewed at Roseman in 2013 - but got rejected :(

I love Roseman Dental School - it is a truly beautiful school - and the entire building and the faculty seem so nice and friendly.

the area itself seems kind of dry - like in the middle of a desert.... but it is still very beautiful.

ksl.com is a great resource for the apartment search. We are paying $1300 for a 3br townhome near the school in South Jordan, but you can easily find a nice 1br apt/ condo nearby for less than $800. If you want to share an apt (e.g. one or two roommates), you can get a bedroom in a condo or apartment, even in downtown SLC, for $500 or less. I have lived in Utah on and off, so if you want to PM me with any questions you might have about your apartment search, feel free.

Reactions: 1 user
hi, im in class of 2017. one br apartments near school will range from 750-1.1k, and two br apartments near school will range from 900-1.2k. popular apartments that students live at are San Marino, Four Seasons, The Falls, River Oaks, Legend at River Oaks, and Willow Cove

Reactions: 1 users