Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Link to last years thread: Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Received a Kira Assessment invitation today. Any pointers?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone done the Kira Assessment for Roseman? How do we prepare for this? I heard the questions are situational-based so I'm pretty nervous

Has anyone done the Kira Assessment for Roseman? How do we prepare for this? I heard the questions are situational-based so I'm pretty nervous
It was pretty easy last year not sure about this cycle

Hi I submitted my kira talent assessment one day late because I was out of state and I did not have stable internet. I tried calling the admissions office but they were out for the summer this past week.

It said in their email that they won’t allow anyone who doesn’t complete the assessment within 10 days to move forward with the application process.

Anyone have an idea as to how I can proceed? I already emailed them but not sure what else to do.

Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences with Kira. How hard was it? I am pretty stressed out about it, so any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciate.

received kira assessment 7/14. submitted 6/24, supplemental 7/5.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it last night. I would just say be yourself and overall its really relaxed. You have to sign an agreement not to share anything on it.

Does anyone have an experience they could speak on with the Kira video interview for roseman or other dental schools? I have an upcoming one this next week and would like some insight! Thank you!

Did you watch Roseman's registration video? I found it quite helpful. As for the questions, reddit and sdn said they're more general and get-to-know questions.

It took me like 30 minutes total from setup to completion. Just relax and be urself it’s overall pretty chill

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone done this year's Kira and did last year's? Was it similar?

Mine was sent ~two weeks after they received my app and verified that I met their standards academically.
thank you! I just paid the fee so I guess I’ll know if I’ll proceed forward if I get the assessment. They just send you an email saying take this assessment?

wdym by met their standards academically?
They won't send you the assessment if you have a GPA/DAT score below what they want. They specifically say in the Kira intro video "you've passed our preliminary review, and we now look beyond your GPA and DAT scores to learn more about you as a person."

They won't send you the assessment if you have a GPA/DAT score below what they want. They specifically say in the Kira intro video "you've passed our preliminary review, and we now look beyond your GPA and DAT scores to learn more about you as a person."
Do you know what the cutoff GPA and DAT are?

When did Roseman send out interviews after the Kira Assessment last year? TY :)

Has anyone submitted around mid-July and still not have the email request to complete the Kira assessment?

Has anyone submitted around mid-July and still not have the email request to complete the Kira assessment?
I submitted my supplemental 7/26 and just now received the Kira invitation about 20 minutes ago

I received the Kira invitation yesterday. Does anyone have any tips regarding the assessment?

How long did it take for y’all status to update after submitting the supplemental fee? I submitted the fee before I got an email to pay the fee but my status still says “awaiting additional information” it’s been like that for a few days now after paying the fee.

be prepared and be yourself, and relax
Adding: take the practice questions on your own time, and make sure your tech is working.

In the premed forums is our Casper / SJT subforum so feel free to rummage through the scenarios though they are better formatted for Casper.

How long between the time u signed up and taking the assessment? Bc I have 1 day to prepare for the closest one and the next option is to wait 2 weeks
Hi! I definitely took my time to prepare (8 days). It was my first Kira invite, and I went back to my journals and took a few days to reflect what I want and who I want to be. And then one day practicing questions. The last few days I recorded myself and went back to listen because I wanted to practice not using filler words like um and like, I tend to do that a lot which can be obnoxious. What also really helped me was listening to podcast episodes by current Roseman students and they provided insights and personal experience that really helped me form an idea of what Roseman's ambience is like and what they value, which made me more comfortable knowing that the things they value I also value.

Received Kira Assessment on 6/21. Submitted my application on 6/1/22. On 7/15 received an email saying they are now holistically reviewing my application as well as my Kira video.

Just got an interview invite!
OOS, AA: 22, TS: 21, PAT: 23, GPA: 3.5

Reactions: 3 users