Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Was anyone recently accepted or are these people who were accepted a while back but never joined the group?
I'm guessing these people were recently accepted. 3 people were added to the facebook group in the last 24 hours. Now the facebook group is up to 85 people (2 are staff), and there is an unofficial Roseman CODM Facebook group (12 of the members aren't in the main one), so a total of 95 students across the Facebook groups.

Edit: But looking at the unofficial facebook - it looks like some people have committed to other schools that are still in it, so just stick with the 85 people in the main

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm guessing these people were recently accepted. 3 people were added to the facebook group in the last 24 hours. Now the facebook group is up to 85 people (2 are staff), and there is an unofficial Roseman CODM Facebook group (12 of the members aren't in the main one), so a total of 95 students across the Facebook groups.

Edit: But looking at the unofficial facebook - it looks like some people have committed to other schools that are still in it, so just stick with the 85 people in the main
So hopefully some spots left still!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
facebook group is down to 83 people

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
most likely dropping my seat for my instate, good luck to everyone ! esp dannyb4 , keep being persistent man !!

Reactions: 5 users
most likely dropping my seat for my instate, good luck to everyone ! esp dannyb4 , keep being persistent man !!
Good Luck my man, ur gonna be a great dentist!!!

Reactions: 4 users
My friend just got in! He was waitlisted on 12/15 and accepted via call this morning 5/08

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone dropping their seat soon?!

Does anyone know if the class is full, and how many people have been accepted so far?