Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2016-2017 application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marriumhr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!!! Please share updates , review status, interview invites and anything else regarding the Rutgers international dentist program 2016-2017!!

Members don't see this ad.

do they accept stufents who have attempts on nbde? nebody knw who has got accepted with attempts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys get application completion email? I sent all my docs 2 weeks ago .

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

hey can anyone tell me which address we have to send fees coz in caapid it is different and in school site it is different it is RSDM or Rutger buomedical and health science?

hey can anyone tell me which address we have to send fees coz in caapid it is different and in school site it is different it is RSDM or Rutger buomedical and health science?
You have to pay both caapid and then send to Rutgers Biomedical and health sciences after you get email from them that they received your caapid application, they will then ask you to send a check n some other docs directly to them.

Reactions: 1 user
Here's the address:

Ms. Brenda Brower

Rutgers School of Dental Medicine

Office of Admissions

110 Bergen Street, B829

Newark, NJ 07103

For the supplemental, would you guys know if it is acceptable to send SEALED/ UNOPENED nbde and toefl score reports? Or do we have to send those documents straight from JCNDE and ETS to Rurgers?

I also had this question. I emailed them , they said either way is fine. So i will be sending them sealed reports along with the supplemental application.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also had this question. I emailed them , they said either way is fine. So i will be sending them sealed reports along with the supplemental application.

Thanks! I also emailed them but haven't received any reply.

It's technically not a "supplemental" application, rather, "additional" documents to be sent so the application can be completed for review. Their website says they have no supplemental application, but without the additional documents, application cannot be considered complete. Either way, we will have to wait for their confirmation email that they are in receipt of the CAAPID application before sending the "additional"documents to them.

Thanks for the answers guys!
They take both sealed/unopened and ones coming from the agencies.
Hope this helps others who are sending their documents.
Best of luck to us all!

None so far.. Im under review .. They usually start sending invites in September

so for the people who submitted their scores through ets and toefl.. did u wait to receive a completion email after paying caapid? or did u just send it in anyway?? also this notarized degree.. can it be notarized by anyone or the university in particular??

Yes wait for them to ask u for supplemental materials before u send them. Notary can b done by anyone. I got mine done At a bank. They accepted it.

Did anyone get an iv call tday?

I didn't even know they started sending out invites
No I didn't, smone just posted on another rutger idp thread here that got iv invite...just looking for other people who have got call on same day

How many more people are yet to be called anyone knows.?

Hey I think they have called first batch and will be calling second batch after a while now , only 2 people posted here abt iv call , no idea how many total were called in one go...:shrug:

Hardly 1 or 2 people have said about getting iv call

I posted on fb too about it, no one responded
Hey may be they didnt call everyone for 1st batch iv yet..may b they r sending emails to a few people(5-6) at a time...lets hope its that way nd dey call more next week..

I hope they haven't called a lot ppl yet for iv...is rutgers big on gpa? Does anyone know?

None that I have heard of....may be if someone knws any idp students in rutgers they cud tell the avg gpa nd other stats of their class.

I also got an iv on sept. 30
Last aug. 9.

kyunna, post: 18041346, member: 753604"]Nbde 1 and 2, toefl 100, ece. 2.8, DA for 10 months in us.[/QUOTE]
Thankyou for the response. What is you visa status?

Thankyou for the response. What is you visa status?

Any idea If they consider reapplicants or not. ?? I hope they are not like Upenn.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi guys!!! Please share updates , review status, interview invites and anything else regarding the Rutgers international dentist program 2016-2017!!

I got an interview for Sept 30.

My stats are:
NBDE 1 and 2
DA for 3 years in US
GPR in US

How many people are invited to the interview? Does anybody know, can share any info?

Hi everyone, is there a chance if I apply now to Rutgers? Please help