RVU MSBS 2021-22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone! I was recently pulled off the waitlist and am officially joining the RVU MSBS class of 21-22! Since orientation is just 2 weeks away I'm really scrambling to find housing right now. Is there anyone that needs a roommate? Preferably a girl (I'm a girl).

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I was recently pulled off the waitlist and am officially joining the RVU MSBS class of 21-22! Since orientation is just 2 weeks away I'm really scrambling to find housing right now. Is there anyone that needs a roommate? Preferably a girl (I'm a girl).
Which campus?

Anyone know of where to live in Parker? I am currently in Thorton. Anyway want to live togeother?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know of where to live in Parker? I am currently in Thorton. Anyway want to live togeother?
There are a handful of places to live in Parker!
- enclave
- ranch stone
- cherrywood village

I looked for my apartment using apartment.com

Hi everyone! I’m considering applying for the 2022-2023 cycle. Did everyone everyone who got accepted take the MCAT prior to applying to the program? I plan on taking the MCAT next May but don’t want to wait until I have a score to apply to the program. I have a good GRE score but am not sure if I need the MCAT score prior to applying to be considered for acceptance into the DO program. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Hi everyone! I’m considering applying for the 2022-2023 cycle. Did everyone everyone who got accepted take the MCAT prior to applying to the program? I plan on taking the MCAT next May but don’t want to wait until I have a score to apply to the program. I have a good GRE score but am not sure if I need the MCAT score prior to applying to be considered for acceptance into the DO program. Any insight would be much appreciated!
Hi there! I'm a current MSBS student. I didn't take the MCAT, only the GRE. I got accepted with no problems; and no, you don't need the MCAT to be considered for acceptance into the DO program after you've finished the Master's. They'll waive it if you you're in Tier 1/Tier 2. You can always speak with Dr.Towne if you're skeptical, but I asked these questions to her myself during one of the Zoom meetings.

The sooner your application is in for the next application period, the less competitive you have to be, so I recommend you get your app in as soon as you're able to. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! I was just accepted to MSBS Utah for c/o 2023. I was wondering if I can reach out to any of you who are currently in the program to answer some of my questions!