Saint's RoWW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch FFM.

It seems weird to leave hedgie in jail after we've decided she's likely a villager. She has a villager vote, and if FFM had been killed with hedgie left in jail, hedgie would be unable to vote for the rest of the game. That would be very unhelpful if we got down to 3-4 people left and someone who's probably a villager couldn't vote.

Members don't see this ad.

And off to work I go, and I can't get on SDN without getting in trouble at work. I'll be back around 6 or 7pm PST.

lynch FFM unless there's other info floating around out there :unsure:

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally
devyn 1 - LIS
FFM 3 - devyn, willow, qwen
Official Lynch Gif
fdqRV.gif

Lynch FFM.

It seems weird to leave hedgie in jail after we've decided she's likely a villager. She has a villager vote, and if FFM had been killed with hedgie left in jail, hedgie would be unable to vote for the rest of the game. That would be very unhelpful if we got down to 3-4 people left and someone who's probably a villager couldn't vote.

She was killed the same cycle she would have been taken out anyway, so it doesn't really change things does it?

The whole WZ thing disrupted my tracking of the cycles. That and having to track it myself, which frankly is not the highest priority in my life at the moment.

My role doesn't appear to have anything to do with the game, which doesn't help my cause. I am actor Keith David, who can sweet talk people out of jail.

At this point, no one can theoretically be cleared (since no one can clear our seer).

So, have at it sheople.

BAAAAAA! BAAAAAA!

mfDqxaviBa99HEy2QiHqE8w.jpg

lynch devyn

in case someone changes their mind

... but not quite.

I could vote for Devyn or FFM just as easily.

I'm inclined not to vote for Lupin.

Whoever else is left in the game is somewhere in between those people.

So, I wonder if we have two wolves left since there were two deaths. Also, if previous jailings hold true, it was only supposed to be another inmate that could kill them if they were in jail. Her death is confusing. @LetItSnow , have you still been searching for snitches? I am leaning towards FFM over devyn.

So, I wonder if we have two wolves left since there were two deaths. Also, if previous jailings hold true, it was only supposed to be another inmate that could kill them if they were in jail. Her death is confusing. @LetItSnow , have you still been searching for snitches? I am leaning towards FFM over devyn.

As of the last two nights I have not found A snitch. So I don't think one exists.

(My role is automatic every since Day 1 when I selected that option instead of me picking a target.)

Members don't see this ad :)
As of the last two nights I have not found A snitch. So I don't think one exists.

(My role is automatic every since Day 1 when I selected that option instead of me picking a target.)
So do you still get the name of the person who is not found to be a snitch, and if so, can you say who your last few targets have been?

Sigh. That is really no help what so ever. I was hoping we at least had a few people that were clear from being a snitch. I am officially the tiebreaker. Blergh. I will have to go with

lynch FFM

although I usually fail miserably when I lynch him, so we will see if I have to apologize once again.

Sigh. That is really no help what so ever. I was hoping we at least had a few people that were clear from being a snitch. I am officially the tiebreaker. Blergh. I will have to go with

lynch FFM

although I usually fail miserably when I lynch him, so we will see if I have to apologize once again.

Well. In my opinion, everyone is free from being a snitch, because it appears to me there are none.

Well. In my opinion, everyone is free from being a snitch, because it appears to me there are none.
Yeah, you are probably right. I just don't want there to be two cops left. But then I would think people would be going to jail. I wonder if it is another FBI type or something left.

lynch closed. results pending

Duck. Duck. Duck. Yellow Duck. Purple Duck. Rainbow Duck. Poopy Duck. Dead Duck. You have lynched @Flim Flam Man who was Keith David and could bust people out of jail.

There are 6 players in the game
night deadline is 7am central
Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. [USER=542822]@WildZoo[/USER] stripper turned snitch and wolf
3. @Mad Jack Pierce, converted to snitch and wolf
4. @VetAshley2117 the Furry
5. @O Grady Olaf

Safeword
1. @Cyndia the snitch and wolf
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog Nyte Blade
5. @StartingoverVet Veteran Child

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins Abby Hamherstien
3. @brightimpressio Zinyak
4. @Flim Flam Man Keith David
5. @DocEspana the Cop and wolf

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike the Cop and wolf
2. @Ashgirl killbane
3. @that redhead phillipe loren
4. @sayabear3 Josh Birk, who inhabited the role of the Furry
5. @Arkangeloid the Poo-Flinger

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream Professor Genki
3. @kaydubs Dominatrix
4. @dyachei Jane Valderamma
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre
2. @UFprevet12 Syndicate
3. @nohika FBI and wolf
4. @ddstothecor Fun Shaundi
5. @WhtsThFrequency Zimos, converted to cop and wolf
Jail:lock:

Hospital

Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike
3. dyachei
4. dildo
5. SOV
6. DVMD
7. Ark
8. VetAsh
9. DocE
10. Ashgirl
11. Cyndia
12. Wtf
13. Trh
14.mj
15. Grady
16. saya
17. Nohika
18. Wild Poo
19. dds
20. kaydubs
21. BI
22. UFO
23. hedgie
24. FFM

Did anyone get a notification that hedgie liked a post in the game thread? Or notice her liking something? I wonder if she got mod killed doing something like that. Otherwise, it would be weird for a villager to not admit to killing hedgie if it was an assassination, so makes me think there were two wolf kills.

You're right, I think the PM in the jail said something about a risk of getting killed by another inmate. It never said we were safe from being killed by wolves but it was worded weirdly if all it meant was "you can still be killed like anyone else".

contingency lynch devyn, I'm going to be spending today with my family at pierogi fest, so no guarantee I'll be on all day

I have to leave in 20 minutes for work and have my long day today. If the day cycle hasn't started by then, then I want to contingency lynch devyn as well.

night closed. results pending.

@Gwenevre the gangmember who would never turn on the Saints has been shot to death. Say goodbye to group Freckle Bitch's

There are 5 players in the game
lynch ends when everyone gets their vote in, I'm hoping for sometime this afternoon.
Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
5. @O Grady Olaf

Safeword
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog Nyte Blade

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117

Friendly Fire
2. @Ashgirl killbane

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
3. @kaydubs Dominatrix
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre Gangmember
2. @UFprevet12 Syndicate
3. @nohika FBI and wolf

Hospital

Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike
3. dyachei
4. dildo
5. SOV
6. DVMD
7. Ark
8. VetAsh
9. DocE
10. Ashgirl
11. Cyndia
12. Wtf
13. Trh
14.mj
15. Grady
16. saya
17. Nohika
18. Wild Poo
19. dds
20. kaydubs
21. BI
22. UFO
23. hedgie
24. FFM
25. gwen

Official Lynch Tally
devyn - Willow
Official Lynch Gif
wSBIrSJ.gif

Unlynch devyn, lynch ksmi. Devyn is not a wolf. Ksmi was cleared most recently before all the wolves were lynched, so she would make sense for a conversion target. Slight feels but nothing solid.

And now I'll be at work for most of the day. Sorry to be gone so much today, Saturdays are my busiest work day.

thanks for checking into me willows

I want to see what ksmi says before voting, but am considering LIS as well

lynch WL. Too many nights with useless results, and too many nights for a seer to be alive without protection. Can't buy it anymore.

Sorry. I'm on call today on the Labor and Delivery floor (yay babies!). I unfortunately don't have an overnight ability. I'm Johnny Gat - second in command of the Saints. My original role PM told me to chill until further notice. I have not gotten any further notice at this point.

lynch WL. Unless someone can confirm that she has been protected each night (but there have been kills so I doubt that), it makes zero sense to me that she'd still be alive.

Official Lynch Tally
Ksmi - willow
Willow - LIS, ksmi

@WillowLeaf you are in the lead

Missing votes from @Lupin21 and @devyn

Official Lynch Gif
wSBIrSJ.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry. I'm on call today on the Labor and Delivery floor (yay babies!). I unfortunately don't have an overnight ability. I'm Johnny Gat - second in command of the Saints. My original role PM told me to chill until further notice. I have not gotten any further notice at this point.

Very good. I will have to agree with the others then and

lynch WL

No one has died.

There are 5 players in the game
Night ends whenever
Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
5. @O Grady Olaf

Safeword
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog Nyte Blade

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117

Friendly Fire
2. @Ashgirl killbane

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
3. @kaydubs Dominatrix
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre Gangmember
2. @UFprevet12 Syndicate
3. @nohika FBI and wolf

Hospital

Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike
3. dyachei
4. dildo
5. SOV
6. DVMD
7. Ark
8. VetAsh
9. DocE
10. Ashgirl
11. Cyndia
12. Wtf
13. Trh
14.mj
15. Grady
16. saya
17. Nohika
18. Wild Poo
19. dds
20. kaydubs
21. BI
22. UFO
23. hedgie
24. FFM
25. gwen

Good job guys, lynch the seer. I'm still the affiliation seer, like I have been all game.
Here. Since there have been no wolf videos this game, I might as well make a "you idiots, I'm a villager" video.

(Edited only to take down video. I can put it back up after work if anyone else wants to see it but I don't really want to leave it up all day.)

I have no idea if quoting the video will keep a thumbnail on SDN after I take down the video. So, if it will keep a thumbnail around, please don't quote the video unless you want me messaging you a million times asking you to unquote and get my face off sdn. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Apologies for the delay. I had to learn how to use imovie and youtube. Imovie is frustratingly limited, but it is free.

That was some seriously creepy s***
I thought a kinda creepy video fit the theme of this game. It's supposed to be a fun creepy video (and I really wanted to use my home-made dart thing), but I hope the red hair dye splotches weren't too much. If anyone is offended by my stick figure violence, I will remove it immediately. :D

And, because I'm too nice to not say this: obviously I'm not truly annoyed with anyone.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought a kinda creepy video fit the theme of this game. It's supposed to be a fun creepy video (and I really wanted to use my home-made dart thing), but I hope the red hair dye splotches weren't too much. If anyone is offended by my stick figure violence, I will remove it immediately. :D

And, because I'm too nice to not say this: obviously I'm not truly annoyed with anyone.
Dang Willow since night 5? You were playing me like a fiddle, WZ even had me protecting you every other night lol. Well done