Saint's RoWW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I freaking love your video

Happy drunky mod is haply

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I hope I did it correctly setting the video to unlisted or whatever it's called. If anyone who is not playing ww sees that video, and doesn't realize it's in-character as a wolf, they will think I'm crazy and creepy. :p
I freaking love your video

Happy drunky mod is haply
Cool. I'm haply you like it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Night closed results pending

No one has died.

There are 5 players in the game
lynch ends whenever
Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. [USER=542822]@WildZoo[/USER] stripper turned snitch and wolf
3. @Mad Jack Pierce, converted to snitch and wolf
4. @VetAshley2117 the Furry
5. @O Grady Olaf

Safeword
1. @Cyndia the snitch and wolf
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog Nyte Blade
5. @StartingoverVet Veteran Child

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins Abby Hamherstien
3. @brightimpressio Zinyak
4. @Flim Flam Man Keith David
5. @DocEspana the Cop and wolf

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike the Cop and wolf
2. @Ashgirl killbane
3. @that redhead phillipe loren
4. @sayabear3 Josh Birk, who inhabited the role of the Furry
5. @Arkangeloid the Poo-Flinger

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream Professor Genki
3. @kaydubs Dominatrix
4. @dyachei Jane Valderamma
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre Gangmember
2. @UFprevet12 Syndicate
3. @nohika FBI and wolf
4. @ddstothecor Fun Shaundi
5. @WhtsThFrequency Zimos, converted to cop and wolf
Jail:lock:

Hospital

Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike
3. dyachei
4. dildo
5. SOV
6. DVMD
7. Ark
8. VetAsh
9. DocE
10. Ashgirl
11. Cyndia
12. Wtf
13. Trh
14.mj
15. Grady
16. saya
17. Nohika
18. Wild Poo
19. dds
20. kaydubs
21. BI
22. UFO
23. hedgie
24. FFM
25. gwen

Good luck trying to win... :shifty:

;)

*shrug* Not sure what to do here. I mean, I have no special ability that can take her out. So unless someone else does, I don't really see any options other than relynch.

This was already contingent, but to make it realz: lynch WL

If it doesn't work again, then presumably WL is some sort of alpha and there's two wolves (and three villagers) and we have to lynch the other. But that seems stupid. Or it means the game has a mechanical design flaw that allowed it into a non-progressing state, which makes it TP's problem to fix. But TP is smart; if that were the case the game would be fixed/over already.

WL: Nice wolf brag. I likey. But that taunting about how many abilities the villagers had was pretty whiny, considering there were at least EIGHT wolves in this game. EIGHT. And maybe a chaos, if Zinyak was chaos. But even if not, 8 wolves and 30 total players? That's a better than 4:1 ratio, which is maybe the lowest I have ever seen in a WW game. Even if the wolves win this one out, they pretty much suck for cutting it so close.

Meh. I really miss the good old days of real games with something like a 6-7-8:1 or worse ratio where a wolf win meant something. Now it's just "eh... wolves won.... whatevs.... someone start the next game!"

Anyway, can we all just vote to lynch WL so we can find out if it works and get this game wrapped?

<Grump out.>

Members don't see this ad :)
Good job guys, lynch the seer. I'm still the affiliation seer, like I have been all game.
Here. Since there have been no wolf videos this game, I might as well make a "you idiots, I'm a villager" video.

(Edited only to take down video. I can put it back up after work if anyone else wants to see it but I don't really want to leave it up all day.)

I have no idea if quoting the video will keep a thumbnail on SDN after I take down the video. So, if it will keep a thumbnail around, please don't quote the video unless you want me messaging you a million times asking you to unquote and get my face off sdn. :)

Dang it. I was just going back to watch it again on my desktop with a better screen and speakers. Sigh.

Put it back up! I missed it! :D

Reactions: 1 users
I missed it too!

Official Lynch Tally
Willow
- lupin, LIS, devyn

Official Lynch Gif
9639_b7c5.gif

I'll give ksmi a few more minutes then I'm closing

lynch closed results pending

@WillowLeaf sits in the center of the room, cross-legged laughing manically. "I tricked out all!" she erupts, "I've been with the wolves for over a week and still you didn't catch on you fools, you couldn't even lynch me! How stupid could you all be?"
"Not as stupid as the wolves" replies @LetItSnow , you all had every advantage, way more in number and still you have failed!" The rest nod in agreement and pull out their guns. A storm of bullets sprays from their automatic weapons, not even giving Willow, who was Kenzie Kensington, the affiliation seer converted to cop the promoted to FBI a chance to have one last laugh.

@WillowLeaf lays dead on the group, a pool of blood growing around her.

Villagers win!

Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf Kenzie Kensington, turned cop and wolf, turned FBI and wolf.
2. [USER=542822]@WildZoo[/USER] stripper turned snitch and wolf
3. @Mad Jack Pierce, converted to snitch and wolf
4. @VetAshley2117 the Furry
5. @O Grady Olaf

Safeword
1. @Cyndia the snitch and wolf
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog Nyte Blade
5. @StartingoverVet Veteran Child

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins Abby Hamherstien
3. @brightimpressio Zinyak
4. @Flim Flam Man Keith David
5. @DocEspana the Cop and wolf

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike the Cop and wolf
2. @Ashgirl killbane
3. @that redhead phillipe loren
4. @sayabear3 Josh Birk, who inhabited the role of the Furry
5. @Arkangeloid the Poo-Flinger

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream Professor Genki
3. @kaydubs Dominatrix
4. @dyachei Jane Valderamma
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre Gangmember
2. @UFprevet12 Syndicate
3. @nohika FBI and wolf
4. @ddstothecor Fun Shaundi
5. @WhtsThFrequency Zimos, converted to cop and wolf
Jail:lock:

Hospital

Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike
3. dyachei
4. dildo
5. SOV
6. DVMD
7. Ark
8. VetAsh
9. DocE
10. Ashgirl
11. Cyndia
12. Wtf
13. Trh
14.mj
15. Grady
16. saya
17. Nohika
18. Wild Poo
19. dds
20. kaydubs
21. BI
22. UFO
23. hedgie
24. FFM
25. gwen

26. Willow

GoldenEye Awards

Least Innings - @Frozenshades, you were the first to go. womp womp.
Most Deadly - @nohika, you had far and away the most kills.
Most Harmless - @ResoluteMike you had the ability to have one kill, but didn't use it :(
Longest Innings - @LetItSnow, @devyn, @ksmi117, and @Lupin21 you all made it to the very end. Well done.
AC-10 - @O Grady, you were the most protected person in the game, ya selfish prick
Lemming - @WildZoo and @Flim Flam Man for basically killing yourselves. Come on now.

TP Awards

MVP - @WillowLeaf you were an excellent affilation seer, AND were able to stay undetected as a wolf for over a week and even had the protector helping you out. Well done.
Learn How to Google - @Ashgirl who for whatever reason was convinced that Phillipe Loren was a wolf when she was freaking Killbane, a bigger bad guy in the same freaking game. Dat google.
Most Facepalms - @VetAshley2117 who saw @DocEspana arrest someone and put them in jail the FIRST freakin night and didn't think to mention it to the group for like 4 days.
Most Clueless - @Arkangeloid because duh.
Too Soon - @dyachei , seriously I was bummed you died so early :(

Reactions: 5 users
Yeah I have to say, well done willow! TP told me you were a wolf after I died and I was pretty impressed, would not have guessed.

Being a snitch was super frustrating by the way.. I didn't know who the wolves were, just that my tracker results would be sent to them and that I counted as a wolf number. I hoped that if I tracked everyone in my group except myself they'd realise who I was, but I didn't count on the fact that there were other people also aware of my results.

Oh man. I was about to freak out if I was going to have to decide between LIS, ksmi and devyn for the conversion from last night.

I had already mentally thrown my hands up and decided to vote for poor Devyn. :) Mostly because she's the sneakiest of a very, very sneaky group of remaining players. Me excluded. I'm not sneaky.

*shrug* Not sure what to do here. I mean, I have no special ability that can take her out. So unless someone else does, I don't really see any options other than relynch.

This was already contingent, but to make it realz: lynch WL

If it doesn't work again, then presumably WL is some sort of alpha and there's two wolves (and three villagers) and we have to lynch the other. But that seems stupid. Or it means the game has a mechanical design flaw that allowed it into a non-progressing state, which makes it TP's problem to fix. But TP is smart; if that were the case the game would be fixed/over already.

WL: Nice wolf brag. I likey. But that taunting about how many abilities the villagers had was pretty whiny, considering there were at least EIGHT wolves in this game. EIGHT. And maybe a chaos, if Zinyak was chaos. But even if not, 8 wolves and 30 total players? That's a better than 4:1 ratio, which is maybe the lowest I have ever seen in a WW game. Even if the wolves win this one out, they pretty much suck for cutting it so close.

Meh. I really miss the good old days of real games with something like a 6-7-8:1 or worse ratio where a wolf win meant something. Now it's just "eh... wolves won.... whatevs.... someone start the next game!"

Anyway, can we all just vote to lynch WL so we can find out if it works and get this game wrapped?

<Grump out.>
Don't worry, the taunting was intended just as fun mocking. I realize it was a challenging game for villagers and I thought you guys did well. :) The trackers/seers had excellent instincts about who to investigate and I couldn't believe we had something like three nights in a row with wolves tracked or seered. Plus, your affiliation seer wasn't too helpful anyway. ;)

The snitch thing was kind of challenging but an interesting twist. We didn't know who the snitch was to begin with, and when we got snitch conversions we didn't get confirmation whether the conversion was successful or not so we still couldn't let them know we were wolves even though I could PM with them through the regular PM group.

I wonder if the anonymity kind of helped us though - it's much easier to act like a villager when you're not aware that you're lynching another wolf.

Roles:
1. FBI (wolf) - Nohika:
Choose one person every night to either convert or kill. First convert will be a cop, second and third converts will be snitchs. The snitchs will not be able to communicate with the rest of the wolves. Can only have a max of 2 snitches at a time. Can skip 1 lynch. Can be a max of 1 FBI at one time.
2. Cop (wolf) - Mike: Choose one person every night to put in jail, after 3 people are put in jail, the cop is promoted to FBI. Also gets one kill.
3. Cop (wolf) - DocE : Choose one person every night to put in jail, after 3 people are put in jail, the cop is promoted to FBI. If both original cops are killed everyone will be released from jail. First original cop who dies will "give" his badge (and gun if he hasn't used his one kill) to the last person he jailed.
4. Snitch (wolf) - Cyndia: Choose one person every night to follow around and see what they are doing. Whatever you find out will also be told to the wolves. Cannot PM with any other wolves, does not know who they are. Their information will be shared with the FBI via the mod. They count toward the wolf numbers.
5. Kenzie Kensington - Willow: Choose one player each night to see if they are a wolf or not.
6. Veteran Child - SOV: Choose one player each night to give a drug to. The available drugs are weed, meth, crack, cocaine, shroom, and roids.
7. Shaundi - Lupin: Choose one player every night to torture information out of and see if they are the snitch or not. If they "torture" a cop it will kill the cop. If they torture the FBI, it does nothing.
8. Olaf - O Grady: Protector. Can only protect himself every other night.
9. Zimos - WTF: Choose one person every night for the hoes to distract and block all their actions. Is not trackable - if tracked it will come back as him being at home. If the hoes revolt, will serve as a solo blocker, but is no longer untrackable.
10. Hoes - FS: Serve as blockers. Can chose either to follow orders from Zimos (they don't get to chose who they block, I just tell them who they blocked after the fact) or revolt. If they chose to revolt, they land in the hospital for a night, then they will have the ability to chose who to block, however Zimos will no longer be to immune to being seered, and will be forced to do his own dirty work. Also can PM Abby Hamerstien
11. Johnny Gat - ksmi: If put in jail, causes a riot and everyone in jail is released.
12. Professor Genki - DVMD: Chose one person each night to give the dildobat to. If they die, the dildobat will be added to Phillipe Loren's inventory.
13. Zinyak - BI:
Please write 1 haiku each night to be given to a player of your choosing anonymously.
14. Poo-Flinger - Ark: Choses one person each night to throw poo at their house. If a person gets poo on their house I will tell them they have to change their posting patterns for that day (they have to post angrily, or like a grumpy old man or something)
15. Julius - devyn: Choses night 2 weither or not they want to be a gangmember or a snitch.
16. Gangmember - gwen: If given the dildobat, can use it to kill.
17. Abby Hamherstien - Chillbo: Can PM with the Hoes.
18. Keith David - FFM: Can get one person out of jail on even nights.
19. Jane Valderamma - dyachei: Choose one person to give an anonymous report to each night. Can ask the mod 3 questions, but can't ask them all on the same night
20. Matt Miller - FFM: Choses night 1 if they want to do target attacks or blanket attacks. If targeted - they choose one person every night to hack, and if they get the snitch it will block the snitches communication to the wolves. If blanket - they will be told each night if they found the snitch, they have a 10% chance of finding who the snitch is.
21. Pierce - MJ: Will know who the snitch visits each night, but with a 1 night delay.
22. Syndicate - UFO: Choses one person each night to steal from.
23. Dominatrix - kaydubs: Choses one person each night to give the gimp suit to. That person will then be silenced.
24. Stripper - WZ: Choses one person each night to dance for. This will protect them, but also block them.
25. Fun Shaundi - dds: If Shaundi dies and Fun Shaundi is still around, Fun Shaundi will take over her role.
26. Furry - VetAsh: Choses one person each night to get out of the hospital
27. Nyte Blade - hedgie: Can get one person out of the hospital each night.
28. Josh Birk - saya: Choses a role of a dead person to inhabit for the rest of the game. Can only do this once.
29. Killbane - Ashgirl: Choses one person each night to find their name.
30. Phillipe Loren - TRH: In your weapons collection you have a bulletproof vest, dubstep gun, apoca-fists, cyber blaster, and a blow-up doll. Has to chose one person each night to give to

Thanks for the game TP! :)

Also, In my defense of my silliness, I unfortunately only had time to google Phillip due to being in that workshop, but then immediately felt like an idiot when I got home and googled that I was also part of the Syndicate... Oh well, it was a learning experience!

Oh man. I was about to freak out if I was going to have to decide between LIS, ksmi and devyn for the conversion from last night.
Mwahaha. ;)
BTW, I was the one one who killed WTF. I had hoped I would kill nohika as the FBI, but no go. So I tried to bribe TP last night to let me beat WL to death, but she didn't go for it. :(
Question that I really need to know - who killed hedgie?! Was that you too? I was so confused when that write up was posted.

OMG. Devyn wasn't a wolf.

Devyn, do you have ANY idea how hard it is for me not to suspect you? :)

Hey TP: Whassup with Zinyak?
I thought it would be hilarious to make Zinyak a useless villager. :shrug:

Items
Cocaine -
hospitalized for two nights
Crack - get sent to jail
Weed - You got too high and forgot what you were supposed to be doing, aka block
Meth - you stay up all night and follow someone around, aka tracker
Roids - protection
Shrooms - Can ask the mod a question. If Veteran Child dies before this is used 3 times, it will randomly drop to players until it has been used 3 times
Gimp Suit - silenced
Dildobat - can use to see if someone is the snitch, if the gangmember gets it, they can use it to kill. If prof. genki dies, it will be added to phillipe's inventory
Bulletproof vest - protection
dubstep gun - forces you to post dubstep music videos in the main thread
apoca fists - get sent to the hospital for 2 nights
cyber blaster - player turns into a toilet, does nothing
blow up doll - player gets mocked by mod, does nothing

Places
Jail -
essentially the same as death, unless you are rescued by Keith David, or a prison riot happens. When in jail, have a 10% chance of getting shived and dying. People in jail will be able to talk to each other. If both the original cops die, everyone will be released from jail.
Hospital - no cell phones allowed in hospital, so you are silenced in the thread and in PMs, but are still allowed to complete any nightly action

Thanks for the game TP! That was really fun! :D

Special thanks to @thedrjojo @SummerTheLynx and @jdh71 for your advice and support as well as putting up with my bitching lol.

I really hope you all enjoyed this game and I would appreciate feedback if yall have any. Honestly this was a lot more work and frustration than I originally thought, but I still had a lot of fun :) Obviously, feel free to ask any questions about stuff that was confusing or bugging you during the game

Mwahaha. ;)

Question that I really need to know - who killed hedgie?! Was that you too? I was so confused when that write up was posted.

Everyone in jail had a 10% of dying. So I suppose I was the one that killed hedgie lol.

@hedgiehog - Sorry I jailed you so much this game. I thought you were the one who could get people out of jail, so I was going to jail you then at some point we could kill you so that jail would become more useful than if people keep popping in and out of jail. But then there were seers and stuff so we never did kill you. And once we got to later in the game, I figured being jailed and released would clear people as villagers, so I didn't want to jail anyone new. I didn't even think until late in the game to ask whether I could choose not to jail anyone, so I kept jailing you instead. :oops:

Mwahaha. ;)

I was so happy to just be dead and not in jail anymore. I felt like I should follow along with the game while I was in jail but I ended up spending like half the game in there. At least being dead I could like posts and what not and not have to worry about trying to figure out who to lynch once I got out of jail.

Did you randomly assign roles? Or pick based on what you felt would facilitate a good game? Ark as the poo flinger was just too perfect lol

I was so happy to just be dead and not in jail anymore. I felt like I should follow along with the game while I was in jail but I ended up spending like half the game in there. At least being dead I could like posts and what not and not have to worry about trying to figure out who to lynch once I got out of jail.
I know. I realized that was probably frustrating, but by the time I thought "hey, maybe I can choose not to jail someone" you weren't broken out of jail again. I honestly thought the wolves were going to lose really early in the game because of how we kept getting seered/tracked, so I was less polite of a ww-er than I normally like to be.

Did you randomly assign roles? Or pick based on what you felt would facilitate a good game? Ark as the poo flinger was just too perfect lol
Roles were randomly assigned. But I was super happy that ark got poo flinger lol

Here it is again, since I only had it up overnight on Saturday when most people are either asleep or enjoying Saturday night stuff.
Warning: I was a little short on sleep last night and got carried away with the acting and props and having fun with video editing. This game made me think of FBI-vs.-criminal movies/shows and I was thinking about villain monologue scenes. So it's kind of overdramatic and creepy.
No offense intended towards anyone mentioned in the video. :)

poof.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Good game!!! Glad I made it to the end even if I didn't vote (sorry, was asleep after my 24 hour shift). The game mechanics were really complicated, but very cool.