Math: 710
writing: 610

Second time;
reading: 660
Math: 680 :(
writing: 680

I don't know if i should go for a third time,

and what about SAT 2's?

should i take the SAT's again or study for SAT 2's (im trying to re-learn chemistry and take math 2) which will be in about 3 months.

helpppp ! it's for any chances of getting into rutgers pharmD program.

Members don't see this ad.

If you were just trying to get into Rutgers, I would say that you are fine as long as you have good ECs. Since you want to get into their pharmacy program, which is way competitive, you will need a good SAT score and GPA. I know people who didn't get into the program even though they had a good GPA and SAT score. There's no harm in applying though, because you never know what might happen.:)

Your SAT ain't horrible. If you have a good GPA and ECs you should be ok. If you would like to take the SATII's I doubt it would hurt unless you don't do well on them. I'd maybe consider not taking the math one though unless you study a good bit since you wasn't in the higher 700s with it (that's just my opinion, someone else may know more.

What you have to realize is that the SAT is only one aspect of your app. While schools do put a large emphasis on it, there are still other things that can make up for it. But don't get me wrong, your SAT is not bad, so try not to stress and write good essays and get good LORs. And like said above, it def can't hurt to try. What's the worse that can happen? they say no? You can't get any more not in their program than you are right now so I say give it your best shot.

Hope that helps