SCCO Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Food4ever

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

I am going to be attending SCCO next fall, do you guys have tips on housing in Fullerton? I live 2 hours away from fullerton so do they have any student housing? Or do you recommend just renting an apartment there? Thank you in advance for any tips!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! I am also attending SCCO next year! I believe they said there is a Facebook group they will add us to around January and people can find housing/roommates on there! They do have a small amount of school owned condos, but I've heard they are hard to save a spot in.

There is a place called Las Palmas just up the street from campus that is on the cheap end. When I asked to get on the waiting list for a two bedroom apartment, they told me there was a two year waiting list (whatever that means), and three months later they called me with an available two bedroom. You might as well give them a call.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! I am also attending SCCO next year! I believe they said there is a Facebook group they will add us to around January and people can find housing/roommates on there! They do have a small amount of school owned condos, but I've heard they are hard to save a spot in.
Congratulations to you too!! Thank you for your help, yeah I think I will contact the school to make sure because on the day of my interview, a student told me to contact the school about housing ASAP. That way you will have a higher chance. Are you going to be renting an apartment or do student housing? :)

There is a place called Las Palmas just up the street from campus that is on the cheap end. When I asked to get on the waiting list for a two bedroom apartment, they told me there was a two year waiting list (whatever that means), and three months later they called me with an available two bedroom. You might as well give them a call.
Thank you for your help, I will look into that apartment place!! From what you've heard do you think student housing is better or renting an apartment? :)

Congratulations to you too!! Thank you for your help, yeah I think I will contact the school to make sure because on the day of my interview, a student told me to contact the school about housing ASAP. That way you will have a higher chance. Are you going to be renting an apartment or do student housing? :)

I plan on renting an apartment! I might try to the condos when I'm older possibly!

Thank you for your help, I will look into that apartment place!! From what you've heard do you think student housing is better or renting an apartment? :)

I'm not sure what they have available as far as student housing, but my advice would be to find the cheapest place and split rent with as many people as you can. Unless you're married like me, then just find the cheapest place and sell drugs on the side.