SCCP Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What happens if you are placed on the waiting list? When do u find out that you are not in?

On the waitlist form that you return you have to provide a date as to the last day you wish to be notified of a opening. So Im guessing If you don't here anything before or on that date then you know you didn't get in. Its not clear as to whether or not they send you an official rejection letter after that date. The letter said that they will notify of an openings up until the first day of classes. So I chose that day as my last day for notification. I guess I'm a little desperate lol

Members don't see this ad.

So this person tells me she got a call in like 9 days. I know most of them who are accepted were told in abt 2 weeks at least. I dont know how she was chosen so quick. Does anyone kknow if someone was chosen this quick or even quicker or was she just bluffing to me?

Members don't see this ad :)
I girl in my chem class said she found out in about a week as well. She interviewed in November.

Has anybody heard anything in the past week?

Accepted! Phone call from Dr. Z yesterday at 5:10 pm. Wishing everyone luck on the wait list. I hope they get you off of that list super quick.

Accepted! Phone call from Dr. Z yesterday at 5:10 pm. Wishing everyone luck on the wait list. I hope they get you off of that list super quick.

Yay! finally some good news. Congrats!

I know this is off topic, but if anyone whois on the Dean's list Fall 2011, have you already received your Dean's Certificate? They usually send out emails to go and collect it from the office but I haven't been notified yet and was wondering if anyone else has been notified or if anyone has collected it. thanks for the info!

Just go into their office and asks for it, they should have it. That's what I did and they just handed it to me.

Ok i was reluctant to go thinkIng it wouldn't be ready. Did you ask at the front desk?

I did, in fact I remember one year I didn't even aasked for it and one of the girl in the front desk asked me instead and that's how I know they kept it in there.

Has anybody on the wait list heard anything?

I know of one person who was wait listed and got their call on April 6.

Those who got call... They are all lucky. I still have some hope but guess I will have to prepare apps for this year :oops:

would any of those who have been accepted mind posting their stats...just trying to get an idea of where i stand....thanks in advance!!