Schools accepting Canadian for rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bob Stone

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been searching on different websites of Medical Schools around USA to come do an elective rotation next February. I'm a Canadian medical school student. It seems USA uses VSAS system for rotations applications but Canadian can't use that platform even though our schools are LCME valid.

Any of you know Schools that will potentially accept Canadians for a rotation ? I will gladly look into that school's documentations, but I can't just sit and look at each single one out there. :wideyed:

Thanks in advance ! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

Been searching on different websites of Medical Schools around USA to come do an elective rotation next February. I'm a Canadian medical school student. It seems USA uses VSAS system for rotations applications but Canadian can't use that platform even though our schools are LCME valid.

Any of you know Schools that will potentially accept Canadians for a rotation ? I will gladly look into that school's documentations, but I can't just sit and look at each single one out there. :wideyed:

Thanks in advance ! :)

IIRC you need to write Step 1