Scramble list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miceheart

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking at the scramble list. there are some good programs still have opening avilable. Ohio state, have 2 opening. Cleveland clinic 2 year pharmacotherapy program have 1 opening.

How did exactly match work? it is very weird.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking at the scramble list. there are some good programs still have opening avilable. Ohio state, have 2 opening. Cleveland clinic 2 year pharmacotherapy program have 1 opening.

How did exactly match work? it is very weird.

Where did you find the match list? Still isn't coming up. I just wanted to see what was open for my friend that didn't match.

I found it on the match website, well you have to be in the match in order to see the list. log in and you can see the scramble list

List of Programs with Available Positions
This list of programs with available positions shows the pharmacy residency programs that participated in the Match for residency positions beginning in 2011, but did not fill all of their positions in the Match.

This information is current as of March 23, 2011. Residencies are permitted to fill available positions independently of the Match beginning on March 23. The list on this web site will not be updated as positions are filled. Additional information on whether or when these positions have been filled must be obtained from the residencies directly.

Programs are selected for display by program type. Within each program type, programs are listed alphabetically by state and city within state, and then alphabetically by organization name within city. For each program displayed in this list, a link is provided to display more detailed information about the residency from the ASHP Online Residency Directory.

Select the desired program type from the drop-down lists below, then click on the GO button to display the programs of that type that have positions available.

Where did you find the match list? Still isn't coming up. I just wanted to see what was open for my friend that didn't match.

Members don't see this ad :)
I found it on the match website, well you have to be in the match in order to see the list. log in and you can see the scramble list

List of Programs with Available Positions
This list of programs with available positions shows the pharmacy residency programs that participated in the Match for residency positions beginning in 2011, but did not fill all of their positions in the Match.

This information is current as of March 23, 2011. Residencies are permitted to fill available positions independently of the Match beginning on March 23. The list on this web site will not be updated as positions are filled. Additional information on whether or when these positions have been filled must be obtained from the residencies directly.

Programs are selected for display by program type. Within each program type, programs are listed alphabetically by state and city within state, and then alphabetically by organization name within city. For each program displayed in this list, a link is provided to display more detailed information about the residency from the ASHP Online Residency Directory.

Select the desired program type from the drop-down lists below, then click on the GO button to display the programs of that type that have positions available.

Thanks. Wasn't coming up on the browser I was using.

I have been calling the programs that I am interested in...however, no one is picking up. I sent them all an email after. Should I just send my CV to them or wait till they reply?

I had zero luck with phone calls. Email!

I say both, so they will have a good impression and when they saw the email. the program will like " oh, yeah, this persone had a voice mail as well".

E-mail your CV, cover letter etc...if you make a phone call, all they are going to do is tell you to send it.