SDN Path guide to Poo, 1st Ed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harbster

Who cares?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Poo Guide

1. The Ghost Poo The kind of poo where you feel it come out and you know you've done it, but when you wipe, there is nothing on the paper and there is no poo in the toilet. Where did it go?

2. The Clean Poo The sort of poo which is so smooth and streamlined that it virtually falls out of your bottom. You can see poo in the toilet but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

3. The Hot Tar Poo The kind of poo where even after 50 wipes you are still getting staining on the paper so you have to put some bog roll between your bum cheeks and in your underwear to prevent skid marks.

4. The Second Thought Poo Just as you think you've finished your poo and have painstakingly wiped yourself clean and pulled your keks to the knee, you realise there is still some more poo to come out.

5. The Lincoln Log Poo The kind of poo that is so huge you're afraid that it will not flush down the toilet unless you break it up into little pieces with a stick. This poo only happens when you are at somebody else's house.

6. The Sweetcorn Poo Self explanatory.

7. The "I Wish I Could Poo" Poo You really feel as if you need to poo but every time you try, all you manage is a couple of farts.

8. The Side Birth or The Boo-Hoo Poo This poo hurts so much that you swear it is coming out sideways - your eyes water and you will probably need stitches.

9. The Fishermans Bobber or Floating Poo
You do your poo and flush two times but there are still several golf-ball size pieces floating above the water line.

10. The Sultana Poo
This type of poo is really frustrating. You get yourself prepared for a "Side-Birth, and spend about half an hour sweating it out on the bog, but all you manage in the end is a small plop resembling a sultana.

11. Peek-a-Poo
When you nearly have a stroke pushing a poo out only to have it retract when you take a breath. (Courtesy of xanthines)

Members don't see this ad.

Harbster said:
7. The "I Wish I Could Poo" Poo You really feel as if you need to poo but every time you try, all you manage is a couple of farts.
Here I sit broken hearted, tried to **** but only farted

The Poo Guide

1. The Ghost Poo The kind of poo where you feel it come out and you know you've done it, but when you wipe, there is nothing on the paper and there is no poo in the toilet. Where did it go?

2. The Clean Poo The sort of poo which is so smooth and streamlined that it virtually falls out of your bottom. You can see poo in the toilet but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

3. The Hot Tar Poo The kind of poo where even after 50 wipes you are still getting staining on the paper so you have to put some bog roll between your bum cheeks and in your underwear to prevent skid marks.

4. The Second Thought Poo Just as you think you've finished your poo and have painstakingly wiped yourself clean and pulled your keks to the knee, you realise there is still some more poo to come out.

5. The Lincoln Log Poo The kind of poo that is so huge you're afraid that it will not flush down the toilet unless you break it up into little pieces with a stick. This poo only happens when you are at somebody else's house.

6. The Sweetcorn Poo Self explanatory.

8. The Side Birth or The Boo-Hoo Poo This poo hurts so much that you swear it is coming out sideways - your eyes water and you will probably need stitches.

9. The Fishermans Bobber or Floating Poo
You do your poo and flush two times but there are still several golf-ball size pieces floating above the water line.

10. The Sultana Poo
This type of poo is really frustrating. You get yourself prepared for a "Side-Birth, and spend about half an hour sweating it out on the bog, but all you manage in the end is a small plop resembling a sultana.

Ammendments

1. Peek-a-Poo When you nearly have a stroke pushing a poo out only to have it retract when you take a breath.

Members don't see this ad :)
xanthines said:
Ammendments

1. Peek-a-Poo When you nearly have a stroke pushing a poo out only to have it retract when you take a breath.

Cool, I'll add it to the list, xanthines

I'm geussing alot of people on this forum has IBS and a fascination for poo since potty training.

I have some type of bug that is causing me to explode at both ends (Norwalk virus? rotavirus? staph aureus? don't know but I hope to die if it doesn't stop soon). What kind of poo is this? How about continuous poo? Or perhaps feel the rumbles and run, don't walk, to the closest toilet poo.

beary said:
I have some type of bug that is causing me to explode at both ends (Norwalk virus? rotavirus? staph aureus? don't know but I hope to die if it doesn't stop soon). What kind of poo is this? How about continuous poo? Or perhaps feel the rumbles and run, don't walk, to the closest toilet poo.

Aw Beary.....hope you get soon better, your defense is coming up right?.....you need to keep healthy!

quant said:
Aw Beary.....hope you get soon better, your defense is coming up right?.....you need to keep healthy!

Yes, it's Monday! :scared: I assume that I will be all better by then, though I think it may take me a while to get all my strength back. I don't know what I would have done if it had been today or yesterday!

I hope your preparation for your defense is going well!

beary said:
Yes, it's Monday! :scared: I assume that I will be all better by then, though I think it may take me a while to get all my strength back. I don't know what I would have done if it had been today or yesterday!

I hope your preparation for your defense is going well!

All the best for your defense beary.....My preparation has been crawling.........literally!!!.... :(

Harbster,

From now on, you shall refer to me as Daddy! Count 'em! 5-1.

-Daddy

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
Harbster,

From now on, you shall refer to me as Daddy! Count 'em! 5-1.

-Daddy

It's the nipz, I tell ya!

yaah said:
We have found Harbster's Kryptonite.

Horrible...couldn't keep my concentration. I won one freakin' game and that was off a scratch! Never underestimated the power of the nipz!

beary said:
Since this is the 1st ed., does that mean that future editions are forthcoming?

Depends how many copies the 1st ed sells :p

Harbster said:
Horrible...couldn't keep my concentration. I won one freakin' game and that was off a scratch! Never underestimated the power of the nipz!
Dude, I couldn't keep my concentration either. Never again shall I underestimate the power of the nipz! Unlike a certain person though, I can ignore guys in striped shirts. :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
Unlike a certain person though, I can ignore guys in striped shirts. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

dude, look to the right, not the left! man, your eyes are in the wrong ballpark now!

AndyMilonakis said:
Dude, I couldn't keep my concentration either. Never again shall I underestimate the power of the nipz! Unlike a certain person though, I can ignore guys in striped shirts. :laugh:

That was one friggin ugly shirt.

AndyMilonakis said:
Yeah, I didn't really notice. But I'll take your word for it. :laugh:

I am capable of seeing many things at the same time.

My rankings:

Short blond hair with #10 jersey >> Blonde girl >> 2 girls with horrible shirt dude >> Mannish russian woman

yaah said:
I am capable of seeing many things at the same time.

My rankings:

Short blond hair with #10 jersey >> Blonde girl >> 2 girls with horrible shirt dude >> Mannish russian woman

ok first of all, the girl with the #10 jersey wasn't a blonde. she had brown hair. and yes she was the hottest of them all. second, the russian woman was only mannish because you kept looking at her and horrible shirt dude and got confused. and up close, she wasn't mannish. i propose her name be changed to tall russian redhead. my rank list is similar to yours however i would put tall russian redhead in the middle ahead of 2 girls with horrible shirt dude (whom i didn't really notice anyway :laugh: )

let's let harbster weigh in on the matter too...

Harbster said:
and if it wasn't for the scratch, i'd be 6-0 and you'd be 0-? :laugh:

and you were on your home turf too! what the hell!

let me know when yo ass is gettin' back into town...this series must be continued...i suggest you do some practicing though before you "bring it" to Ann Arbor :laugh: ho damn! :eek:

AndyMilonakis said:
Yes! We know that the dude with the striped shirt was a man!

I think he was trying to live first class, or at least project the aura of living first class. Wasn't working.

yaah said:
I think he was trying to live first class, or at least project the aura of living first class. Wasn't working.
you were paying way too much attention to him. :laugh:

yaah said:
He was very swarthy. He reminded me of someone and I just couldn't place it. Hence my obsession.
That must have been the explanation...cuz you were staring quite intently at him.

yaah, I missed the shot. it's your turn. hey yaah, you there? *snap snap* earth to yaah!

AndyMilonakis said:
That must have been the explanation...cuz you were staring quite intently at him.

yaah, I missed the shot. it's your turn. hey yaah, you there? *snap snap* earth to yaah!

I think he had boobs too.

Don't mind me... just stalking yaah.

couch.gif

Sev

P.S. Hi Andy!!! :D :D :D

AndyMilonakis said:
ok first of all, the girl with the #10 jersey wasn't a blonde. she had brown hair. and yes she was the hottest of them all. second, the russian woman was only mannish because you kept looking at her and horrible shirt dude and got confused. and up close, she wasn't mannish. i propose her name be changed to tall russian redhead. my rank list is similar to yours however i would put tall russian redhead in the middle ahead of 2 girls with horrible shirt dude (whom i didn't really notice anyway :laugh: )

let's let harbster weigh in on the matter too...

Dude, I don't know what you two are talking about........I couldn't make it past the nipz! :laugh:

Harbster said:
Dude, I don't know what you two are talking about........I couldn't make it past the nipz! :laugh:
touche harbster...touche. those nipz man... :laugh:

bananaface said:
Sev, I love your avatar! Old school Sesame Street all the way! I have Cookie Monster hanging on my book bag. And, I sing my dog "C is for Cookie" to make him dance around and get all excited. :D

I love Cookie Monster too. However, I read on the news today that Cookie Monster is no longer going to eat many cookies. He is going to eat healthier foods. Cookies are now a "sometimes" food. I do not like this abrupt change in his character. :)

My niece LOVES Elmo. Elmo Elmo Elmo. Elmo TV. Elmo books. Elmo stuffed animals. Her love of Elmo has rubbed off on me. :love:

Hey Andy... SDN Path is like Cheers. It's where everyone knows your name. ;)

Thanks Banana... I'm with you and Beary.. Cookie Monster is the chit. I'm going to start a letter writing campaign though over his new persona of "cookies are sometimes food" monster. This change I do not like.

Hahahaha... from what I've heard, Yaah likes having "C is for Cookie" sung to him too. :laugh: It's how I lured him down into the basement. :D

Born into this world as a muppet,
look into these eyes and see that they are googly,
Big bird in his nest,
Oscar in his can,
Earnie is a guy that lives with another man,
Hey, Kermit on the scene,
You know it ain't easy being green, but
I did it all for the cookie
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
the cookie
mmmmmmmmmmmm

hahahaha

Severus said:
Hahahaha... from what I've heard, Yaah likes having "C is for Cookie" sung to him too. :laugh: It's how I lured him down into the basement. :D
I would make him an mp3 of the "C is for Cookie" song, but he refuses to listen to music on his computer. Well, at least if I have made it. I bet he has watched JibJab. :rolleyes:

I hope he is keeping your basement clean. like 90% of men are total slobs and the other 10% are neat freaks. So, you have a 1/10 chance of coming home to find that yaah has not trashed your basement.

C is for cookie, it's good enough for me.

That's completely ****ing insane. "Sometimes" food. :mad: I think people aren't going to be satisfied until everything in the media is going to be telling people exactly how to live their life in as proper and unoffensive a way as possible. And then children will rebel and do the opposite. Then who do we blame?