SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m so sorry I missed this! Happy new year everyone :)
Not really secret, but you could exchange presents with @KCgophervet ? Since you both have missed out! In the Spirit of giving (and getting) presents!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
6C51F59F-B845-4EED-8749-EB5F550B0C45.jpeg

thank you Santa!!! I truly do want all the cats!! Also the soap and bath bombs smell amazing and I can’t wait to use them!

@JaynaAli

View attachment 326335
thank you Santa!!! I truly do want all the cats!! Also the soap and bath bombs smell amazing and I can’t wait to use them!

@JaynaAli
Glad they finally made it to you. The bath products are from a company that started local to me but is rapidly growing. I hope you enjoy them!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Glad they finally made it to you. The bath products are from a company that started local to me but is rapidly growing. I hope you enjoy them!
That’s awesome! I love that you supported a small business! Thank you again!

Reactions: 1 user
I got mine a couple days ago and have already squeed repeatedly over some of the ridiculous canned soup based recipes, but have pictures and will post on Monday once I'm off shift!

Reactions: 4 users
I was just nosing around, buff city soaps has a couple shops in my town now. They are rapidly growing.