This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tephcin

Reaction score
I am currently considering the option of pursuing medical education at Medical University Lublin (MUL) through Hope Medical Institute (HMI). However, I have some reservations and concerns that I would greatly appreciate your input on.
HMI has informed me that the program involves 3yrs of study in Poland, followed by 3yrs of clinicals in either the US or Canada. While this sounds promising, I can't help but feel skeptical about the entire process. I am reaching out to seek advice on the right questions to ask to verify the legitimacy of both HMI and MUL, and to ensure that I am on the right track.
Living in Canada, I am particularly keen on understanding the implications and logistics of completing the clinical portion of the program in either the US or Canada. Has anyone in the forum had a similar experience, and if so, could you share your insights or any challenges you faced?
Additionally, are there specific accreditation or certification details I should be verifying to ensure that the education provided by MUL is recognized in both Poland and, eventually, in Canada?
I am aware that pursuing medical education abroad is a significant commitment, and I want to make sure that the path I am considering is both legitimate and worth the investment. Any advice, experiences, or guidance you can provide would be immensely helpful in helping me make an informed decision

Members don't see this ad.