Sending Transcript to PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vermicularius

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently enrolled in a summer 2017 course for my bach degree. I have already completed the programs pre-requisits. Do I have to wait for the end of this course in order to send PharmCAS my official transcript? I am applying for fall 2018 early admission and am enrolled for the 2017-2018 semester at my uni. I know that I can send my fall 2017 transcript later, but do I need to have my summer course finished?

Members don't see this ad.

It won't hurt to go ahead and send them your transcripts so they can officiate your completed classes you've uploaded. That being said, probably the safest option is to call the pharmacy schools you're looking to apply to and speak to someone in admissions. They will be able to tell you the best path to making sure are your classes are properly accounted for in terms of application stuff. PharmCAS should be helpful with that to. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
You can send in your transcripts now because it takes a while for them to be receive/ processed and verified- which takes about 3-4 weeks on average. I believe that your apps won't get reviewed by the school until it's marked as complete, in which all your transcripts have to be processed. This way, your application won't be behind. The summer courses you're taking now will be displayed as In Progressed and that's okay. Once finished with everything, you can send in an updated transcript.

You can send in your transcripts now because it takes a while for them to be receive/ processed and verified- which takes about 3-4 weeks on average. I believe that your apps won't get reviewed by the school until it's marked as complete, in which all your transcripts have to be processed. This way, your application won't be behind. The summer courses you're taking now will be displayed as In Progressed and that's okay. Once finished with everything, you can send in an updated transcript.

Pharmcas app needs to be verified before being sent to a school.

Reactions: 1 user
I am currently enrolled in a summer 2017 course for my bach degree. I have already completed the programs pre-requisits. Do I have to wait for the end of this course in order to send PharmCAS my official transcript? I am applying for fall 2018 early admission and am enrolled for the 2017-2018 semester at my uni. I know that I can send my fall 2017 transcript later, but do I need to have my summer course finished?
Send them now, and arrange to have your transcript sent again when grades are posted for the summer term. You will be able to indicate that you are currently taking summer courses, and will be allowed to submit your application for PharmCAS verification with those grades being absent, who will then release to your designated programs. You will have an opportunity afterwards to update the grades for this summer on your application.

Hope this helps.

Do you have to give your school that form to mail with the transcript?

Do you have to give your school that form to mail with the transcript?
From what I know, you can copy and paste the code that's on the form into the request if you're requesting electronically. Through mail, you have to mail that form along with your request forms