September 10th MCAT - Cancel/reschedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lumpyduster

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll keep it short.

Just took my first AAMC practice exam - got a 31 (10-10-11). Surprised bio was (barely) my highest, not happy with physical or verbal. What can I do in 3 weeks (!!) to feel more comfortable? I feel like I got very lucky with the questions asked/I'd like at least a 33. It was AAMC 4R, if that makes a difference.

Members don't see this ad.

3 weeks is still a long time and many people progress the most towards the end. Learning curves vary but that's how it was for me! I think you should push on and then take 2-3 tests in the last week to see if you are ready. Many people would be envious for your score but if you're a stellar student are gunning high you might want a much better score. That being said, 3 weeks is a long time if you can nail down the areas that need strengthening.

Reactions: 1 user
3 weeks is still a long time and many people progress the most towards the end. Learning curves vary but that's how it was for me! I think you should push on and then take 2-3 tests in the last week to see if you are ready. Many people would be envious for your score but if you're a stellar student are gunning high you might want a much better score. That being said, 3 weeks is a long time if you can nail down the areas that need strengthening.
Whoop whoop! Having someone tell me there's time to improve is an honest relief. Thank you.