Shadowing Dentist in the Tampa Bay Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreshParsley

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to SDN! I'm looking to shadow a few dentist in the Tampa bay area. I'm specifically interested in shadowing in a hospital, if possible. I've contacted a few about shadowing, but I am wondering if everyone here has any tips or advice for me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

What year are you? I go to USF and might be able to help.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to USF for undergrad and had the hardest time finding someone to shadow. I eventually gave up and found something outside of the Tampa Bay area. Try checking out the pre-dent club at USF and see if they have any suggestions.

I went to USF for undergrad and had the hardest time finding someone to shadow. I eventually gave up and found something outside of the Tampa Bay area. Try checking out the pre-dent club at USF and see if they have any suggestions.

Thanks for your response! I'll most definitely look outside of the Tampa area. I used to be apart of the Pre-dental Society. Many of the dentist they provided us with did take any more students.

Try calling Advanced Dental Care of Temple Terrace, I used to shadow there!