Shadowing in Philly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDtobe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone here can help me out. I am looking to shadow a dentist in Philadelphia and rather than call random dentists in the phone book, just wondering if anyone knows a dentist in Philly that is willing to let students shadow and would provide good experience and knowledge about the profession. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

DMDtobe said:
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone here can help me out. I am looking to shadow a dentist in Philadelphia and rather than call random dentists in the phone book, just wondering if anyone knows a dentist in Philly that is willing to let students shadow and would provide good experience and knowledge about the profession. Thanks

Where do you go to undergrad? I go to Penn and work with facilitating shadowing in the school as part of the prehealth club I'm in. I also have like one or two random people in Center City. PM me and maybe I can help you out. What year are you?

DMDtobe said:
Hello,

Where do you live? I could possibly get you a job working with a very, very successful doctor a night or two a week. You would be observing and getting paid. PM where you live.