Shark WWeek Signups and GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kaydubs - have you looked into MJ? The only way that I can see MJ being a wolf is if he was an original and there were no conversions this game. If dyachei and DVMD allowed a shark that has 3 lynch avoidances to be converted, in combination with an unseerable wolf, a lawyer wolf, and another 3 lynch avoidance wolf, then this game was rigged for villagers to lose from the start.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I am confused as to where some info came from. MJ provided info about the role abilities of another player, is he claiming that this is his ability? If so, why didn't he mention that before when he was making his defense... If that is your ability MJ then who have you looked into? Something's not sitting right with me that MJ thinks I am an original, when I am fairly certain my role and my role ability has been looked into at this point...

Also I am confused as to where some info came from. MJ provided info about the role abilities of another player, is he claiming that this is his ability? If so, why didn't he mention that before when he was making his defense... If that is your ability MJ then who have you looked into? Something's not sitting right with me that MJ thinks I am an original, when I am fairly certain my role and my role ability has been looked into at this point...
I got my info from kaydubs, not myself lol. Except the bit about Cyndia's lynch avoidance- that was more of a "she's probably got my same ability, since we've confirmed she's got a set number of 'lives.'"

Chances are converts lose their abilities to maintain game balance. Dyachei is too smart to let the wolves have two triple death avoidance abilities on their side.

I got my info from kaydubs, not myself lol. Except the bit about Cyndia's lynch avoidance- that was more of a "she's probably got my same ability, since we've confirmed she's got a set number of 'lives.'"

Chances are converts lose their abilities to maintain game balance. Dyachei is too smart to let the wolves have two triple death avoidance abilities on their side.
That's not adding up. When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities. Kaydubs is not a wolf bc I know she had been successfully protected after she was brought back. Also, I almost got lynched because it was said that the number of times needed to lynch cyndia was a known fact, not something that was merely guessed at by another player. Something is very fishy with you, LIS, and Kaydubs, and I am not liking it...

Hedgie - do you know if at any point during this game whether Kaydubs knew for a fact that you were going to protect her (ie. someone was able to message her on your behalf) It's the best cover in the world, she may have gotten the idea from the stunt the wolves were going to pull in sobsobs will game... If that's not the case, then I am highly inclined to think that LIS or MJ is a wolf...

That's not adding up. When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities. Kaydubs is not a wolf bc I know she had been successfully protected after she was brought back. Also, I almost got lynched because it was said that the number of times needed to lynch cyndia was a known fact, not something that was merely guessed at by another player. Something is very fishy with you, LIS, and Kaydubs, and I am not liking it...
The only thing that's fishy about me is that I haven't been paying that great of attention to the game since I've been studying my but off damn near 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Kaydubs can look into abilities- she's how I knew FS would seer as a shark, as she looked into FS's role. Unless kaydubs was converted and threw FS under the bus to buy credibility, that makes absolutely no sense for her to have done if she's a wolf, so the only reasonable option for me is to believe she's a villager, and that she can seer abilities.

The only thing that's fishy about me is that I haven't been paying that great of attention to the game since I've been studying my but off damn near 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Kaydubs can look into abilities- she's how I knew FS would seer as a shark, as she looked into FS's role. Unless kaydubs was converted and threw FS under the bus to buy credibility, that makes absolutely no sense for her to have done if she's a wolf, so the only reasonable option for me is to believe she's a villager, and that she can seer abilities.
butt* not but. Damn autocorrect.

So here's my issue. I have gotten pms that talk about role abilities and have gotten pms that talk about roles. So is she claiming to have an option of choosing one or the other? If so, I am curious as to the mods write up on kaydubs and why it didn't reflect that... And it's not that crazy she would have done that, people were suspicious of fs already, and she could buy credibility for the rest of the game. That only works in my mind if she knew at some point that hedgie would protect her though.

And final word on all of this. LIS, what exactly does your role pm say? Your role message appeared very differently than the other I have to go against...I am wondering if it's possible that LIS is an unseerable chaos, hence why there are no kill night after no kill night, bc he does not have the ability to actually kill.... I don't know, I am just confused at this point that the wolves could actually be this bad at killing.... The only thing going against this theory for me is that willowleaf, by posting a brag video, may have admitted to there being 1 wolf left. So maybe 1 wolf (likely convert) and 1 chaos.... Sorry for those who don't want to read my train of thoughts, it just helps me work through it, and maybe it will help things click for someone else...

Hedgie - do you know if at any point during this game whether Kaydubs knew for a fact that you were going to protect her (ie. someone was able to message her on your behalf) It's the best cover in the world, she may have gotten the idea from the stunt the wolves were going to pull in sobsobs will game... If that's not the case, then I am highly inclined to think that LIS or MJ is a wolf...

I haven't told anyone what I can do or who I was going to protect each night

Members don't see this ad :)
At least two of the no kill nights were times when I successfully protected kaydubs from an attack

That's not adding up. When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities.

Kaydubs was revealed to be able to look into role abilities not roles. You have it backwards.

Obviously anyone could be a convert at this point, so original roles don't mean much. But I'll say this: there's another source of info than kaydubs and you'd be wise not to lynch me.

Sorry for the absence. Life on ECC rotation.

Reactions: 1 user
Kaydubs - have you looked into MJ?
Yahp.

when I am fairly certain my role and my role ability has been looked into at this point...
It has, but that doesn't make me doubt its' ambiguity any less.

When kaydubs died, she was revealed to look into roles not role abilities. .
That is inaccurate.

Kaydubs can look into abilities- she's how I knew FS would seer as a shark, as she looked into FS's role. Unless kaydubs was converted and threw FS under the bus to buy credibility, that makes absolutely no sense for her to have done if she's a wolf, so the only reasonable option for me is to believe she's a villager, and that she can seer abilities.
:thumbup: I also gave you WL btw.

So is she claiming to have an option of choosing one or the other?
Nope, I am making no such claims. I also didn't know hedgie's ability.

I am wondering if it's possible that LIS is an unseerable chaos
I am willing to vouch for LIS for the moment pending some results.

At least two of the no kill nights were times when I successfully protected kaydubs from an attack
Thanks for this, @hedgiehog , I do appreciate it.

Kaydubs, the great white shark, who could determine roles (doesn't say role abilities) is dead. I am just getting my info from what the mods posted on here. So, assuming 1 wolf left, hedgie and Kaydubs are both good, LIS is being vouched for by one of the people who is good (and I hope you are confident in your vouch) so that leaves FFM and WZ. Ik that WZ got cleared earlier, and FFM proved his ability to me last night. So... Who is more likely? WZ has been quiet with me recently, but then again we have both been busy the past couple of days.... But otherwise she has not seemed wolfy to me....

I apologize for my quietness. Life stuff that I won't go into detail about, plus as I mentioned early on I have no way of acquiring any concrete info... So here I am with my feels, which are confused at the moment. Only thing I've gotten all game I have the way of "info" is a message from FFM.

Though I will reiterate that retained abilities do not necessarily indicate lack of conversion, and I do believe we are looking for a convert... Unless we have accounted for all the no kill nights.

Another morning, another dead villager. This time, it's the small, quick mako shark that is gone. Mako sharks, who always act bigger than they are.

Dead is hedgie, the mako shark that would protect others with misleading results.
Player list
Arctic Ocean

1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
2. Lupin - Common Sawshark
3. LIS
4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack

Pacific Ocean
1. FS - Dolphin
2. hedgie - mako shark
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli - Tiger Shark
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark

Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings - Cobblers Wobbegong Shark
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark

Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin - Whitetip Reef Shark
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI - Dogfish

Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf - Female Lawyer (but not a lawyer role)
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark

Lynch deadline 11 pm eastern

Unofficial lynch tally:
LIS 1 (kaydubs)

Unofficial lynch tally:
LIS 3 (kaydubs, FFM, MJ)

Everyone has decided that LIS seems different from normal. His fins look awkward and what is this net looking thing in his pocket!!!??? They quickly grab hold of him and drag him to the bottom of the ocean allowing him to drown before they finally eat him.

Lynched is, LIS, the cookie cutter shark who could seer role names, turned into a Chinese Fisherman

Player list
Arctic Ocean

3. LIS - Cookie Cutter Shark, Chinese Fisherman

4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack

Pacific Ocean
1. FS - Dolphin
2. hedgie - mako shark

Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark

Indian Ocean
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI - Dogfish

Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx

Night Deadline is 11AM Eastern

Reactions: 2 users
Another day, another dead shark. Goodbye again to kaydubs, still a Great White Shark

Player list
Arctic Ocean

3. LIS - Cookie Cutter Shark, Chinese Fisherman

4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack

Pacific Ocean
1. FS - Dolphin
2. hedgie - mako shark

Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark

Indian Ocean
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI - Dogfish

Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx

Lynch deadline 10 pm

Reactions: 1 user
This is the longest I've ever been alive in a WW game :eek:
I have no idea what to do

well, it looks like we are down to 1 wolf vs 3 villagers +/- any chaos.

My guess is we are looking for a convert, though there could be an original out there too. I assumed kaydubs seered everyone at least once, but I am not sure.

WZ was cleared by LIS prior to his conversion. Doesn't mean she's not a wolf, just that she's not an original. Did anyone receive a message from FFM last night?

Kaydubs seemed to have the worst feeling about STL due to his role ambiguity.

One potential option we have is to lynch me and hope I've got another dodge left. No matter who the wolves take down at night, we'll end up with 3 players remaining, giving us a 1 in 3 chance of nabbing the last wolf. Right now we've got a 1 in 4 chance and if we screw it up it's probably game.