Shenandoah University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

One Punch Man

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else got an email invitation today?

Members don't see this ad.

I did and Congratulations to you as well! Which day is your interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Nope i havent heard back yet. Still holding on to hope that they are still sending invites lol

I received an email about a week ago and am interviewing during the Monday time

Reactions: 1 user
I had no idea the interview dates were set on Dec 17-18 so my fiance and I set up a wedding trip in South East Asia from Dec 6 to post New Year and it was planned months ago. Im still waiting for the invitation to decide if I need to delay the trip lol

Does anyone know if all the interviews are held at the Ashburn location or are some at Winchester as well?

Would y’all mind posting your stats for people that got an interview. Just curious cause I was denied

I got waitlisted too. I'll be declining my spot on the wait list for several reasons. For one I didn't really click well with the faculty nor the current students. Interactions felt too forced in my opinion. I went to the Ashburn campus and much to my surprise, this "campus" is located within an office building in which they rent/bought out three floors. I was expecting an actual campus in which I could walk around and enjoy the architecture and the scenery. I believe the Winchester campus is more representative of an actual campus. Also as someone who powerlifts, the gym was laughably small and didn't have any barbells :eek:

And finally I'm very prideful. I wouldn't want to remain on any waitlist due to the fact that I wasn't their first choice.